John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest n4e

Kilbane at least calling him out for losing the dressing room and accusing him of self preservation in his press conferences.

Guest firetotheworks

Posturing cunt on the sidelines. He goes on like he's a WWE Manager man, fucking hate the bloke.

Carver;

Says it's gonna go to the wire. Says that the players are ready for the fight (as he is!) and he thanked for fans for their support (!) Not bothered about anyone else's results - it's still in our hands. Said he saw some determination and togetherness.

Was carrying on like a total fucking child on the line today. Fucking embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

Was carrying on like a total fucking child on the line today. Fucking embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

This. :thup: Even the commentator said it was all just for show. It was utterly embarrassing.

Was carrying on like a total f***ing child on the line today. f***ing embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

This. :thup: Even the commentator said it was all just for show. It was utterly embarrassing.

Did one of the commentators not call him out for calling Perez "stupid", for taking a free kick too quickly? Or did I imagine that?