John Carver

Guest neesy111

He's got the job apparently and told the players at a team meeting this morning. f*** me.

And here we go ...

How can this be justified in any manner at all. And the idiot is all too happy to take the job.

This is just so terrible man.

Guest Roger Kint

Amazing how quickly rumours spread, like :lol:

Around the world and back within 24 posts of it being said :lol:

I could actually see this as his last season, run all costs down, take his cash and flog the club, the club being left in a total mess to the new owners...while he diddles off laughing.

What sort of mess would it be? Zero debt, running high profits, loyal fanbase to come running back and endless commercial cash to come without SD all over the place. Sure the squad would need a good boost but most incoming owners like to do that anyway. Honestly dont see why he would sell now unless someone offers a hell of an amount, its only going to make more money for him.

Mess as in the first team is a joke, joke manager and the club in relegation postion.

All easily fixed though.

Not if a transfer winodw closes or the first team is so bad a few changes wont make a difference.

Well you said he will go after this season so in this event there would be two windows left before the following season finished

Sorry, i mean this coming season as his last, so he dicks off half way through, leaving a mess of a first team.

But why would he? Leaving half way voids any TV cash for that season. Makes zero business sense to do it, not that he will.

Time to move on, i dunno.  One last dig at the club before he takes his dosh and runs.

Im just speculating.

Guest chopey

This has to be a rumour, when Carver first took over he said he has no say in what players come in and leave "and thats the way it should be" and now he says he has seen the plans for next seasons player recruitment and it looks good, the bloke is been fed duff info and he's falling for it hook line and sinker, but I guess we'll read it all in his book in a few years. !!!!!!              Ashley. my part in his downfall.

If this is all part of Ashley's elaborate end game then I'm perfectly happy with it. Quite prepared to pick up the pieces in the championship or even league 1 if it means Ashley is gone. It's not what I'd choose but at least I can go back to supporting my club again, abhor the current status quo and if we need to take a few steps back in order to detox the club of this fat mess then so be it.

He's got the job apparently and told the players at a team meeting this morning. Fuck me.

Means nowt tbh. Even if he was promised the job by Charnley they are more than likely just stringing him along.

· John Carver walks into a bank in Newcastle. He walks up to the teller and says: “I’d like to withdraw £5,000 please”.

The teller replies “Certainly sir! All I need is to see some identification.” Carver, taken aback, replies “This is really embarrassing. But I don’t have any I.D. on me. But I’m John Carver. You can ask anybody around here. They will tell you who I am.” The teller replies sternly “I know who you are sir. But I still need some sort of proof of identification. I’m sorry.”

Bemused, Carver asks “is there really nothing you can do?” The teller says “Well. There is one thing. A number of years ago we had this same situation with Obafemi Martins. Obafemi came in without any form of I.D. to prove who he was. So he said he would prove it by doing something an impostor couldn’t possibly do. He set a football down in the street outside. He then proceeded to kick it as hard as he possibly could. He kicked the ball so far, we knew it had to be him.” John replies: “Interesting. Were there any other cases?”

The teller smiles and replies:”Yes actually. Not one year ago we had Hatem Ben Arfa in. Same problem again. So Hatem proceeds to put the ball on the floor, and starts juggling it with his feet. He goes on to do a number of tricks, and we knew it absolutely had to be him.

“So Sir, is there anything you could do to prove to us who you are?” the teller asks.

Carver stops to think for a minute. He shakes his head and replies “I can’t think of anything at all. I’m not sure if there’s a solution here. Honestly, I Dont have a clue..”

The teller asks “Will that be large or small notes sir?”

Guest reefatoon

They will announce it on the pitch before the match on Sunday, knowing it will only be the goons in the ground to applaud.

· John Carver walks into a bank in Newcastle. He walks up to the teller and says: “I’d like to withdraw £5,000 please”.

The teller replies “Certainly sir! All I need is to see some identification.” Carver, taken aback, replies “This is really embarrassing. But I don’t have any I.D. on me. But I’m John Carver. You can ask anybody around here. They will tell you who I am.” The teller replies sternly “I know who you are sir. But I still need some sort of proof of identification. I’m sorry.”

Bemused, Carver asks “is there really nothing you can do?” The teller says “Well. There is one thing. A number of years ago we had this same situation with Obafemi Martins. Obafemi came in without any form of I.D. to prove who he was. So he said he would prove it by doing something an impostor couldn’t possibly do. He set a football down in the street outside. He then proceeded to kick it as hard as he possibly could. He kicked the ball so far, we knew it had to be him.” John replies: “Interesting. Were there any other cases?”

The teller smiles and replies:”Yes actually. Not one year ago we had Hatem Ben Arfa in. Same problem again. So Hatem proceeds to put the ball on the floor, and starts juggling it with his feet. He goes on to do a number of tricks, and we knew it absolutely had to be him.

“So Sir, is there anything you could do to prove to us who you are?” the teller asks.

Carver stops to think for a minute. He shakes his head and replies “I can’t think of anything at all. I’m not sure if there’s a solution here. Honestly, I Dont have a clue..”

The teller asks “Will that be large or small notes sir?”

:lol:

Quite like it.