John Carver

Guest neesy111

I'll just completely ignore it until he fucks off tbh, as far as i'm concerned i do that anyway. Not going to bother spending any emotion of any kind on John fucking Carver, who thinks 3 points is different from a win.

:lol: It's all white noise when you've got fucking Anthony Davis in your world, huh.

I'll just completely ignore it until he f***s off tbh, as far as i'm concerned i do that anyway. Not going to bother spending any emotion of any kind on John f***ing Carver, who thinks 3 points is different from a win.

:lol: It's all white noise when you've got f***ing Anthony Davis in your world, huh.

:lol: Tbh i watch more Basketball in general, genuinely watched more games this week than i have football in about a year.

I'll just completely ignore it until he f***s off tbh, as far as i'm concerned i do that anyway. Not going to bother spending any emotion of any kind on John f***ing Carver, who thinks 3 points is different from a win.

:lol: It's all white noise when you've got f***ing Anthony Davis in your world, huh.

:lol: Tbh i watch more Basketball in general, genuinely watched more games this week than i have football in about a year.

:lol: Must be nice.

This is Ashley's revenge appointment.

:lol: All we did was want the best for the team we support.

:lol: How dare we.

:lol: We should have known some shit was up when he came out in those fucking Alan Smith shirts.

He's still banging on about the Arsenal game

We came out in the last home against Arsenal and had a right go, got the early goal and the crowd gathered momentum from it and we should have got something from the game.

Loves to live in the past doesn't he?

What needs to change to make sure we are not in the same position in a year or less?

Carver said: “I don’t really know, if I am being perfectly honest. I had a really good conversation with a friend of mine yesterday and he is a proper fan, travels home and away and this goes back to the seventies and eighties, same age as me.

“He followed the team everywhere and I sometimes went with him when I was 15 or 16. I was asking him similar sorts of question and he couldn’t give me answers. It was a strange conversation because I was trying to find out what the people are thinking, why do they want to do what they want to do.”

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have John Carver.

This guy's answers to mundane, ordinary questions about a football managers job continue to baffle us all :lol:

I mean, come on, how could you not answer that question properly at least with some run of the mill, garden variety solutions suggested, like buying two new centre halves, a new striker, etc?

I had this opinion once, but the difference was I thought we had a very good team playable and the going at Ashley masked the fact that ultimately, on-field performances were down to Pardew. I'm talking last pre-season, weeks before we were able to put out that now depressing XI at Villa. It was a likeable team (Santon, Mbiwa, Cabaye, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Remy, Cisse, etc) so I thought they deserved our backing.

Now though, the team is a by-product of what Ashley, Charnley, etc have done (only one of that list still here), so that opinion I held is long gone.

Openly admitting that he doesn't know what to do. :lol:

Imagine if they give him the job.

What are you talking about? Of course he should get the job! He lead the mighty Toronto to the lower end of the table once, so he should be up for the job.

What needs to change to make sure we are not in the same position in a year or less?

Carver said: “I don’t really know, if I am being perfectly honest. I had a really good conversation with a friend of mine yesterday and he is a proper fan, travels home and away and this goes back to the seventies and eighties, same age as me.

“He followed the team everywhere and I sometimes went with him when I was 15 or 16. I was asking him similar sorts of question and he couldn’t give me answers. It was a strange conversation because I was trying to find out what the people are thinking, why do they want to do what they want to do.”

Genuine "eh?"

Genuine "eh?"

:lol: Our head coach, ladies and gentlemen.