John Carver

Guest neesy111

Part of me wants the whole club to explode. Carver to continue losing, protests to become poisonous and create a complete whirlwind of s****. I want Ashley 'punished' for want of a better word, I want him to sit and f***ing squirm as his little investment is going down the plug hole, I want the fat pig to suffer because he's done it on the cheap again and it's turned to s***. Ha ha, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Carver. Relegation? Who gives a f*** man.

The thing is, Nufc is worth less than 10% of Mike Ashley's total worth. He'd probably be mildly annoyed at most if Nufc got relegated.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-responds-after-exchanges-9119421

John Carver has responded after he was on the end of fierce criticism from parts of the St James’ Park crowd during the 3-2 loss to Swansea City.

Carver was involved in exchanges with Newcastle fans as the club slipped to their seventh loss in a row – a Premier League record on Tyneside.

There were claims on social media of heated exchanges with supporters and of the manager swearing but Carver is understood to categorically deny any suggestion that he used foul language.

The United boss admitted that he did tell a fan to come and see him after the game to "explain why I'm doing what I'm doing" but both Carver and the club refute any suggestion that this was aggressive.

And Carver has vowed to talk to any fan who has an issue with him.

He said after the game: “Yes, I am getting stick from the crowd and I can take all that.

“I’ll take that on the chin, I’ll explain to people why I do things - I don’t have a problem with that.

“If anybody wants to talk me about it, I will talk to them about it. But I won’t give up on it and I will fight to the end.”

Assume he's also on some sort of official warning after the confrontation he initiated at S'thampton too?  ???

If Ashley was the businessman he claims to be this is his chance to sack without compo.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-responds-after-exchanges-9119421

John Carver has responded after he was on the end of fierce criticism from parts of the St James’ Park crowd during the 3-2 loss to Swansea City.

Carver was involved in exchanges with Newcastle fans as the club slipped to their seventh loss in a row – a Premier League record on Tyneside.

There were claims on social media of heated exchanges with supporters and of the manager swearing but Carver is understood to categorically deny any suggestion that he used foul language.

The United boss admitted that he did tell a fan to come and see him after the game to "explain why I'm doing what I'm doing" but both Carver and the club refute any suggestion that this was aggressive.

And Carver has vowed to talk to any fan who has an issue with him.

He said after the game: “Yes, I am getting stick from the crowd and I can take all that.

“I’ll take that on the chin, I’ll explain to people why I do things - I don’t have a problem with that.

“If anybody wants to talk me about it, I will talk to them about it. But I won’t give up on it and I will fight to the end.”

How long does he have to chat to all the fans who need things explaining?

He reiterates on the BBC's post-match interview that he doesn't believe the players can give any more than they are at present. :lol: That's either a massive slight on his own ability or a massive slight on the club's squad building policy.