John Carver

Guest neesy111

To me those comments confirm that it’s definitely either Cardew or McClaren and that the Cruddas Park licking nugget is going to remain on our payroll either way because McClaren will keep him on board!

He says himself that's just how HE looks at it, not the club or anyone else. I agree he'll be kept on in some regard no matter who comes in though. He wants the job and is bigging himself up (which is nigh on impossible when you look at his record).

So desperate all this. Let's hope they don't u turn like Karen. I wonder what she was promised?

A treasure hunt in one of his face creases perhaps.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9_ZpGFdZybc/0.jpg

:lol: 'Karen can you see the bottom yet?'

'No'

'Cut the rope'

:lol:

If the club really want to keep him in a job they should let him run one of the hot dog stands outside the ground. Not that I'd buy any food prepared by that meff.

If the club really want to keep him in a job they should let him run one of the hot dog stands outside the ground. Not that I'd buy any food prepared by that meff.

I dont even think he could run a hot dog stand tbh.

I dont even think he could run a hot dog stand tbh.

Maybe he could buy some hot dogs then. I could see him scoffing 4 at a time with ketchup lodged in the wrinkles round his mouth.

The only way for him to be in pole position is if there are no other contestants.

Unless he's talking about pole dancing. The pole would most likely get stuck in a wrinkle, causing a spin to have a devastating effect and then the pole would break from his weight.

Even in this scenario I would put him second to having no manager!

The only way for him to be in pole position is if there are no other contestants.

Unless he's talking about pole dancing. The pole would most likely get stuck in a wrinkle, causing a spin to have a devastating effect and then the pole would break from his weight.

Even in this scenario I would put him second to having no manager!

I suspect a monkey randomly flinging poo at a tactics board would achieve a higher win % tbf.

Guest Roger Kint

One of the lads who met this clown will be putting it all on twitter soon. Apparently he just left the training ground now

Guest reefatoon

Carver is guaranteed his old job back as assistant manager no matter who the club opt for

This is the most galling thing.  Why, for f***'s sake?

Exactly right, it's a completely pointless move.  You can just see him sitting there in a massive huff telling the new manager to put his own cones out.

"LISTEN! GET YOUR CARVER WIENERS HERE! BUY 6 IN A ROW - GET ONE FREE!"

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell, Ryder has yet another PR piece on his favourite pin up. Its getting beyond a joke the amount of articles he writes to protect his mate.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-john-carver-ever-win-9160306

'Carver has been the man sent out to work with broken tools and a squad that – in my opinion – I don’t deem fit for purpose in the Premier League.'

:lol: More classic Ryder proof reading too

Fucking hell, Ryder has yet another PR piece on his favourite pin up. Its getting beyond a joke the amount of articles he writes to protect his mate.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-john-carver-ever-win-9160306

'Carver has been the man sent out to work with broken tools and a squad that – in my opinion – I don’t deem fit for purpose in the Premier League.'

:lol: More classic Ryder proof reading too

It's his opinion that he doesn't deem it fit for purpose.  Isn't he sure?

One of the lads who met this clown will be putting it all on twitter soon. Apparently he just left the training ground now

What's his handle? I notice they've been interviewed by SSN too, I'm sure that'll be scathing.

Guest Roger Kint

What's his handle? I notice they've been interviewed by SSN too, I'm sure that'll be scathing.

@Allenocon14

Guest Roger Kint

Saw someone mention the SSN interview, were they interviewed on the way in or out?

Ryder:

John Carver has endured a rough ride after run of defeats but has managed to hold his head up high and stay true to his beliefs.

Would somebody mind telling me what the fuck this is about? Stuck to his beliefs has he? WHAT BELIEFS? Belief that he can win games? What the hell is he even on about?

I'm going to have to stay away from this thread I think.