John Carver

Guest neesy111

Williamson is useless and it did look like he got himself sent off but hanging him out to dry in public like that is fairly staggering. At this stage we need everyone to be pulling in the same direction if we're to have any chance of getting any more points. Unreal.

Yep - even when he's back to bibs and cones next season, he's done himself no favours as every cunt in the squad will hate him.

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

Janmaat speaks and certainly understands English perfectly doesnt he?

:lol: Not mad at Janmaat pretending to speak no English while he's here.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly cunts. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

Williamson is a nervous ninny at the best of times. Probably far easier to have a go at him face to face than Janmaat who clearly holds Caever in complete contempt.

@ChrisFordTV

I ask John Carver how he expect players to play for him after comments. He says they must "Grow up, or go hide behind a post" #NUFC

:spit:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Gino14

These are the words of a moron, busy demoralising a team into getting nothing for a long time.  If the season was any longer we'd go 20 games without a point.  He's just not fit to make his own breakfast.  The only chance we have of staying up is Sunderland not reaching 35 points and that points gap is shrinking every week.  I'm probably less confident now than I was in the actual relegation season.  We look worse, have less talent on the pitch, have a far less competent man in charge and the bottom sides are picking up more points.

Says that if he got the management gig full-time and he wassn't good enough he'd walk away. Why not do it now seeing as we're on the verge of relegation?

If he loves the club as much as he says it would be a total no-brainer to step aside and yet......

@ChrisFordTV

I ask John Carver how he expect players to play for him after comments. He says they must "Grow up, or go hide behind a post" #NUFC

Dressing room is clearly damaged beyond repair, like.

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

:lol: :anguish:

:lol: :lol:  "Come on lads help us out here...anyone got any ideas?" 

@ChrisFordTV

:lol: They were playing for him before?!

@ChrisFordTV

:lol: That's desperation.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

@ChrisFordTV

:mackems:

Guest Open_C

Why does Carver always speak like he has no responsibility for how the players play? :lol:

That's the thing :lol:  He talks like he's just watched it down the pub with it mates and is as fucked off as the rest of us.  I keep waiting for him to say, "I don't know what the fuckers do all week in training".

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly cunts. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

It's the managers job to motivate the players.  They're not stupid, they know that this is a farce and he's completely out of his depth so he has zero chance of commanding their respect.  I guarantee you 100% that this same group of 'cowardly cunts' would be running through brick walls for a Keegan or a Robson.  That's because they're football managers.  And John Carver isn't.

Guest Open_C

It's the managers job to motivate the players.  They're not stupid, they know that this is a farce and he's completely out of his depth so he has zero chance of commanding their respect.  I guarantee you 100% that this same group of 'cowardly cunts' would be running through brick walls for a Keegan or a Robson.  That's because they're football managers.  And John Carver isn't.

:thup: