John Carver

Guest neesy111

I do think we're overrating Abeid a tad, mind. Certainly looks like one for the future but I don't think I'd be starting him now.

Given the absolute dross we have in midfield I would.

I don't think Sissoko, de Jong, Colback and Anita are dross, personally.

I think colback and Anita are if you ever want to achieve anything that is.

As for De Jong I don't care him as a central midfielder which leaves us with just Moussa.

Guest John Carvery

If any manager can get the best of our set of players we will be pushing for cl. The only thing we lack is squad depth

Anita didn't impress me at all yesterday, JC was superior. Abeid distributes quicker and has more all round game imo.

I like Abeid but he is showing signs of being a Staylor Mk 2  - made of glass and injured on a regular basis...

Anita didn't impress me at all yesterday, JC was superior. Abeid distributes quicker and has more all round game imo.

Really JC was absolutely horrific in my eyes. Hid, gave the ball away constantly, didn't track back almost causing us to concede when we were overrun in the box and generally added nothing going forward. I'm not a colback hater but he and colo were beyond woeful Imo.

Guest reefatoon

He just like Michael from Partridge.

There is a fantastic meme opportunity here..

Can see him with a cup of beans.

http://i.cubeupload.com/bf5cGB.jpg

Why has Colback become JC?

Because, his first name starts with a J, and his last name starts with a C. If you remove all the other letters and the space in between the names, it abbreviates to JC.