John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's his man. They'll do the thing of utter silence and hope it all blows over. Anyone turning up after that happens wants sectioning.

I don't know man. We are looking pretty rancid in the last few games. If we limp along to the end of the season I would think there would be genuine concern for next season. It's like seeing a professional football team led by a plumber.

Given our run in, I think we hay still yet be dragged into a relegation scrap  :undecided:

Not a chance more than 3 sides out of the bottom 6 will get more than 36 points, which we'll easily achieve.

I Don't think we will get relegated, as like you say there is too much shit in the league for that. I just feel like it's not beyond the realm of possibility that we could get dragged in, given that we play the majority of the top 8, in our final games.

Dummett for Cabella is up there with some of the worse that Pardew ever made

I'm gonna disagree with that. Cowardly sub obviously but Cabella had been hopeless all night and was fading.

Cabella was awful. He wasn't alone in this, though, in fairness.

That midfield 5 put in one of the worst collective performance I've seen for some time. They were either anonymous or absolutely fucking crap.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like the word Impressionist instead of Impersonator, it just makes me think that he's doing Pardew portraits in the style of Monet.

You can always look at the bright side, surely there's no way he's getting the gig permanently with such lackluster results.

Dunno VI,

I think all Ashley wants is someone who can survive every year, he's a gambler so it wouldn't surprise me if we took a punt on him.

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'" 

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'" 

:lol:

I don't even know where to start or what to pick apart. Just have to laugh at this point.

OMFG WE DESERVED THE POINT! HE SAID WE DESERVED THE POINT

Praise the lawd.gif

:lol: So we can win 1 game every 6 and he'll be perfectly happy. ffs man.