John Carver

Guest neesy111

http://my.awardscat.com/images/item_5rbspt.jpg

This would be a good protest idea tbf.

Yep if someone locally could work with a supplier that produces this kind of thing change the colours to black and white and the words Newcastle United Premier League Participants. Surely practically everyone, even those that sat on their hands while the SackPardew folks did their best to effect change, would be prepared to wear them to a game.

It's a subtle yet powerful message, not offensive in any form that would warrant any kind of confiscation from the club.

http://my.awardscat.com/images/item_5rbspt.jpg

This would be a good protest idea tbf.

Yep if someone locally could work with a supplier that produces this kind of thing change the colours to black and white and the words Newcastle United Premier League Participants. Surely practically everyone, even those that sat on their hands while the SackPardew folks did their best to effect change, would be prepared to wear them to a game.

It's a subtle yet powerful message, not offensive in any form that would warrant any kind of confiscation from the club.

Unfortunately most of our match going crowd appear to overjoyed to be nothing but Premier League Participants.  Probably beam with pride to have one of those and keep it as a momento to show their carer in later life.

"We've never really been challenging for the league, daft cunt. Where do you think we should be? This isn't bad compared to where we've been like. Remember 1992? could have been playing in the 3rd division, comfortable in the top leagues isn't too bad. Was worse under MacKeag, remember Wayne Fereday? This isn't too bad, at least we're in the Premier League, we've been a lot worse in the past."

I need to punch something. :hmm:

His 6 points from 6 games would equate to a 38 point season which would have us around the relegation zone. When you consider his 6 points have consisted of a win at a woeful Hull, a lucky draw at home to Burnley, and 2 awful performances in draws v Stoke and Palace it's a very poor start he's made (I haven't included Leicester in the cup).

If, as expected, he's given the job full time in the summer expect 30,000 crowds next season followed by relegation. He's so far out of his depth as a PL manager it's embarrassing.

Worrying thing for me is the fact that we had the lead in the 3 we've drawn.

Lead 3 times against Burnley - didn't win. Lead against Stoke - didn't win. Lead against Palace - didn't win. That's not just bad luck, the decisions he's taken during those 3 games when we've been sitting on a lead have meant taking 3 points when it could/should have been 9. To throw away a lead 5 times in 6 games is f***ing frightening. The negativity and fear will take years to get rid of, it's the worst combination you can get - scared of losing the game and petrified when we're leading.

His substitutions have shown him up as a coward. The Stoke game particularly when we were 1-0 up and in the ascendancy when more composure from Perez and Obertan would have had us comfortably out of sight he makes terrible decisions and changes the whole mindset of the team to just try and hang on instead of killing the game off as any half decent team would have done. We invited the pressure onto us and the inevitable happened.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mehdi-abeid-wants-prove-newcastle-8643980

He continued: “It’s great for us to have John. He’s a great fighter and a good manager. Every thing he does in training is really good and helps us a lot. I won’t be surprised if, in the next few weeks, we have some wins.

Mehdi talks about the possibility of NUFC winning games as if it's somehow doing something completely out of the ordinary.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mehdi-abeid-wants-prove-newcastle-8643980

He continued: “It’s great for us to have John. He’s a great fighter and a good manager. Every thing he does in training is really good and helps us a lot. I won’t be surprised if, in the next few weeks, we have some wins.

Mehdi talks about the possibility of NUFC winning games as if it's somehow doing something completely out of the ordinary.

It's like he's describing the law of averages ffs :lol:

Winning 1 in 6 is good in this league man, of course winning games is out of the ordinary.