John Carver

Guest neesy111

It is understood that Carver will get every chance to prove he that he can do the job in the Newcastle hot seat after the club postponed a search for a head coach until the end of the season.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-given-every-chance-8743892?

Lee Ryder again - what is it with him and Carver ffs??

That news? Sure that's been the situation since Pardew left...not like Ryder to rehash stuff...

@milesstarforth: John Carver has suggested Newcastle could sign an out-of-contract player if club suffers more injuries. #nufc

http://i.imgur.com/oin2wLB.gif

It's too bad the PL doesn't set up a system where you could bring in players mid season. I feel like that would really be useful.

Seriously though.

If I was a journo at the club, my first question would be...

"Twat head, why did the club let their best left back go when they were clearly short of numbers?"

Spineless cunts.

@milesstarforth: John Carver has suggested Newcastle could sign an out-of-contract player if club suffers more injuries. #nufc

Squad is too big though obvs

Bramble is on the free list

Imagine if the Lambton worm returns man.  Ladies watch out.

Guest Roger Kint

Bramble, Spear, Jenas & Kadar all to bring back the halycon days of the mid 00's under Souness

Guest Roger Kint

You could probably build a team from that list that would outplay us.

A strikeforce of Adriano, Henry & Anelka would have a field day against our shite defence