John Carver

Guest neesy111

Jesus wept, as if he still believes he's good enough to be a Premier League head coach. Cannot wait until he's shipped out from the club, hate him more and more every time I see one of his interview quotes.

I guess they have to plan for pre-season - they can't wait until June until the new man is in place.

I just wish he would shut up and stop trying to talk himself into the job.  Aside from the awful results, he doesn't seem to realise that every time he speaks, he is alienating more and more people - even those who have been more supportive of him.

“There was a lot of anger post City,” said Carver, who has won just one game out of eight since predecessor Alan Pardew quit to become manager of Crystal Palace. “Certainly before the [team] meeting on Monday. I was angry with myself, I was angry with the team, the team were angry with me, they were angry with themselves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11441308/Newcastle-United-set-to-announce-bigger-profits-than-top-Premier-League-and-Champions-League-clubs.html

:lol: Such an angry little man, it's won't be long until he's starting on the fans again.