John Carver

Guest neesy111

More words of wisdom from our illustrious leader:

Carver feels it is a tough run of games – but he is up for the challenge.

He said: “Well it is daunting but it’s exciting. I love a challenge as you know.

“The players are up for the challenge.

“We have discussed what we think is a reasonable target over the next few games and hopefully we can achieve that.”

Carver feels that the encounter with Man United is always a special game.

He added: “For whatever reason the fans get up for it. It usually is an entertaining game.

“I don’t want it too entertaining if I’m honest as long, as we come out on the right end of the score.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-aston-villa-8760551?

More words of wisdom from our illustrious leader:

Carver feels it is a tough run of games – but he is up for the challenge.

He said: “Well it is daunting but it’s exciting. I love a challenge as you know.

“The players are up for the challenge.

“We have discussed what we think is a reasonable target over the next few games and hopefully we can achieve that.”

Carver feels that the encounter with Man United is always a special game.

He added: “For whatever reason the fans get up for it. It usually is an entertaining game.

“I don’t want it too entertaining if I’m honest as long, as we come out on the right end of the score.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-aston-villa-8760551?

Leadership.

I fucking hate everything we stand for.

How can this cunt even dare to mention the SBR link? 'I don't want it too entertaining..........' I mean, seriously, what the fuck?

A 'realistic' target shouldn't even be discussed with the group. He should be telling them to go out and play every game to win. That's a fucking target for you, you fucking donut face.

“For whatever reason the fans get up for it. It usually is an entertaining game.

This horseshit better be made up.

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell would one of the journos ask why they let Santon go? Jesus holy christ.

Theres what? Three or four local journos sitting there and not one had the professionalism to do their jobs. Arse licking wankers!

Btw this twat is on talkshit after 5pm

Guest Roger Kint

Someone should tweet these concerns to said journos.

Douglas would just get arsey with you for daring to question him.

Some might say taking a team to The Etihad is a challenge.  A brave man, however, would refer to it as a free game.

“For whatever reason the fans get up for it. It usually is an entertaining game.

This horseshit better be made up.

:lol:

Never seen so many shameless brownnosers. No integrity whatsoever.

Everyone talks a good game, but once the chips are down they sell their souls in a heartbeat.

Carver the classic example. Absolutely pathetic human being. It's why they all want him in the job, because they are all cut from the same cloth.

Fucking hell would one of the journos ask why they let Santon go? Jesus holy christ.

He's already fielded that one mate...

But Carver is adamant there was no club agenda and that, after discussions with the Italian, a switch back to Inter was seen as the best move.

The Newcastle boss said: "It's been difficult, he's had his knee problem and he hasn't featured. The emergence of Massadio Haidara and Paul Dummett has been massive.

“I think Davide saw that as a bit of an issue. I know he can play on the right but Daryl Janmaat's not done badly, either. He was getting to the stage where he'd played enough Under-21 games and he now needed to play senior football to show he's ready. I think this works best for both parties.

"I've got to be honest and I think it's a great move for him. It's the club he's come from. It's where he's from and maybe his girlfriend just finds it difficult because she'll have to move over there. He wasn't pushed out.

"I spoke to him, he asked about when he was going to get into the side and I couldn't really give him an answer. I've said from day one if you're in the team, you stay in the team.

“If he stays at Milan after the loan then we all move on, but until that happens, he's still our player in our eyes and as far as I'm concerned he's coming back here.”

Guest antz1uk

f***ing hell would one of the journos ask why they let Santon go? Jesus holy christ.

He's already fielded that one mate...

But Carver is adamant there was no club agenda and that, after discussions with the Italian, a switch back to Inter was seen as the best move.

The Newcastle boss said: "It's been difficult, he's had his knee problem and he hasn't featured. The emergence of Massadio Haidara and Paul Dummett has been massive.

“I think Davide saw that as a bit of an issue. I know he can play on the right but Daryl Janmaat's not done badly, either. He was getting to the stage where he'd played enough Under-21 games and he now needed to play senior football to show he's ready. I think this works best for both parties.

"I've got to be honest and I think it's a great move for him. It's the club he's come from. It's where he's from and maybe his girlfriend just finds it difficult because she'll have to move over there. He wasn't pushed out.

"I spoke to him, he asked about when he was going to get into the side and I couldn't really give him an answer. I've said from day one if you're in the team, you stay in the team.

“If he stays at Milan after the loan then we all move on, but until that happens, he's still our player in our eyes and as far as I'm concerned he's coming back here.”

let's see if he sticks by that with Abeid/colback