John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest chopey

forgive my ignorance but what is the "lick"  :embarrassed:

Honest John has a tendancy to lick his lips

http://i.cubeupload.com/1hwsOS.gif

haha

“That’s from the top, and the fact that I am sitting here now telling you this is a fact. That fact that I’m sitting here talking about this acknowledgement tells me that they have realised.

I’m excited by the fact that I’ve been part of the process."

For a fraud, he's very occupied with fact. That first sentence is mint btw.

Think he has passed on his dubious facts to the Chronicle staff :lol:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 6m6 minutes ago

@dcb72 They won't sign 12+. It'll be 4 or 5, maybe with a spend of £40m or so.

0 retweets 0 favorites

Saw 12+ and immediately thought of Adam Johnson

“They (the board) know there has to be a clearout – it’s pretty obvious,” said Carver. “It has to be done.

“There are people out of contract, there are people who are not good enough – they know that, and I am telling now, because I have been part of it in the last few weeks, there are things in place.”

:lol:

Even better, on why Perez didn't start against Everton.

“He was still down physically on his stats, and we were concerned about him,” said Carver.

“People might ask why I’m talking about stats, but I know (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger looks at the physical stats of his players.

“I remember when we went Highbury for a game, and Robert Pires was playing.

“Wenger told Sir Bobby before the game that Pires was at his limit physically, and he didn’t want to play him.

“I’ll never forget it, because the ball went down past the dugout at our end, and Pires fell over and tore his hamstring.

“The physical data on Ayo was quite low, and it was a worry.

“I didn’t want to throw him in.”

:spit:

“They (the board) know there has to be a clearout – it’s pretty obvious,” said Carver. “It has to be done.

“There are people out of contract, there are people who are not good enough – they know that, and I am telling now, because I have been part of it in the last few weeks, there are things in place.”

Didn't know Carver was out of contract as well. Lerl.

The 50-year-old, who took charge in January following Alan Pardew's departure to Crystal Palace, was also angered by comments from Match of Day pundit Phil Neville suggesting his players "had their flip-flops on" after last weekend's defeat to Everton.

He said there are players in the squad who are playing for their futures at St James' Park.

"I was a bit astonished when people came out and talked about us being on the beach and wearing flip-flops," he said. "How can players do that when they know that everybody is playing for their futures?"

This is them playing for their futures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's actually quite worrying that he seemingly thinks he's qualified to lead this team next season. There's not one slight thought in my mind that he is good enough to keep us in the league, if he's here next season we're 100% down I reckon.

They're playing for their future's alright but not in the way this prick thinks they are. Their future's lie elsewhere and playing well means attracting a bid from a proper club.

“He was still down physically on his stats, and we were concerned about him,” said Carver.

“People might ask why I’m talking about stats, but I know (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger looks at the physical stats of his players.

“Wenger told Sir Bobby before the game that Pires was at his limit physically, and he didn’t want to play him.

“I’ll never forget it, because the ball went down past the dugout at our end, and Pires fell over and tore his hamstring.

This is all so horrific  :lol:

Every single letter causes offence.

The man is just so embarrassing. How can you constantly refer to what other people are doing as confirmation of your methods.

Just terrible.

State of this cunt. :lol:

Nah, no, no way. Not real.

And thats the last anyone heard of Abeid.