John Carver

Guest neesy111

He's obviously deplorable but I'll actually be surprised if we keep him on as manager tbh. W2 D3 L7 is the kind of form that will see us bottom of the league in a 38 game season and, as idiotic as they are, the board will be aware of that. I highly doubt he's media savvy enough for them either, in spite of the arselicking.

There's (barely) an ember of 'bring on next season' for me, because the squad is likely to be very different and there'll be a different manager as well - maybe a different era to the Pards/Carver one we've endured for five years.

Needless to say, if Carver does get the gig full-time, my support won't re-manifest itself any time soon.

I can't see any way that he will get the gig. The only ambition Ashley has is to stay in Premiership and even he can see there is a huge risk that Carver could  fail to achieve that. 

Guest antz1uk

it's actually brilliant, no one in their right mind would give him the job after this abomination of caretaker spell, he's fucking useless. and if he did get it he wouldn't last long and tbh, im at the point where relegation would potentially please me anyway. i've had enough of the money, the hype, sky, man city, chelsea, mourinho's bullshit, the championship was fun, honest, away days were cheaper and this year it's been a hell of a watch and a sustained spell there might be for the greater good

‘John – I couldn’t believe that performance, I watched what you did on the pitch with the team and I was so excited leading up to the derby game because I thought we were going to win. Then all of a sudden the whistle blew for the start of the game and I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

“You can do all the preparation you want but then on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday night…we can’t develop training ground players. We have to find solutions.

:lol: as if that happened even remotely. Funny how this maintenance guy has absolved Carver of all blame and put in on the players, what are the odds?

Reads like one of those shit facebook things about people in supermarkets

Has anyone heard Mick Lowes talking to Carver about the Liverpool game yet? "You're going to the famous Anfield in the Premier League as manager of Newcastle United. You're clearly doing something right".

Has anyone heard Mick Lowes talking to Carver about the Liverpool game yet? "You're going to the famous Anfield in the Premier League as manager of Newcastle United. You're clearly doing something right".

:lol:

Wish Lowes would have a fucking brain aneurysm.

Wish Lowes would have a f***ing brain aneurysm.

We need a Mick Lowes smiley on here.

http://i.imgur.com/HmquaFN.png

Nah, fuck that. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/HmquaFN.png

Nah, fuck that. :lol:

:lol:

Post Sunderland quote:

"I don’t put shackles on these players – I want them to express themselves."

Pre Liverpool quote:

"Moussa, we had to put the shackles on him, because of circumstances."

Trolllolololol

That Paddy Power video going round, man. What a man he is. :lol:

"The win would be nice, but what's important is the 3 points."

WHAT!? Please tell me this isn't real :lol:

F*cking christ :lol:

Post Sunderland quote:

"I don’t put shackles on these players – I want them to express themselves."

Pre Liverpool quote:

"Moussa, we had to put the shackles on him, because of circumstances."

Trolllolololol

Link for the second one?

Voila..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-carver-tells-newcastle-take-5507029?

Colback has been the most consistent performer this season apparently.  :lol: