John Carver

Guest neesy111

The guy has a 14% win rate in over a third of a season worth of games, there is not justifiable reason he should ever be in consideration, let alone get given it.

Guest ElCid

The guy has a 14% win rate in over a third of a season worth of games, there is not justifiable reason he should ever be in consideration, let alone get given it.

The reason is called Ashley - I'm absolutely certain he deliberately goes out of his was to piss the supporters off - except those going on Sunday that is

Intended malpractice confirming the ruination of all hope that was left. Ashley is truly in full provocateur backlash if this is true. But why walk on the edge of the precipice of disaster when it's only your own money at stake?

i like how many people think there's no chance. Ashley will take a brown noser over talent any day of the week

Perhaps, but he won't take a brown noser who'll cost him money.

I really don't think Ashley will realize. He'll happily chalk it down to bad luck and maybe not buying him a clogger or two in january. He won't see the danger till next january.

Maybe Carver telling the players he's getting it is just a ploy to try and get them to try a bit harder...

Seriously though, they've clearly been testing him since he's been in charge. To see how much lying and arselicking he'll do for them, like Pardew did. This could easily be the same.

:lol: Next season is going to be fucking laughs if this guy is still in charge.

Ah yes, the I-know-I'm-completely-fucked-and-there's-absolutely-nothing-I-can-do-about-it-so-I-might-as-well-laugh-at-the-absurdity-of-it-all laugh.

I can actually see us going on a run like the start of this season, but carrying on for the rest. Tis gonna be a right laugh :lol:

Ah yes, the I-know-I'm-completely-fucked-and-there's-absolutely-nothing-I-can-do-about-it-so-I-might-as-well-laugh-at-the-absurdity-of-it-all laugh.

:lol: These are familiar emotions for you and I.

:lol: Next season is going to be f***ing laughs if this guy is still in charge.

Your avatar seem to be very apt for this post really.

:lol: He's got such a shithead face.

I can actually see us going on a run like the start of this season, but carrying on for the rest. Tis gonna be a right laugh :lol:

:lol: We'll win four games tops.

We'd be lucky to not to set a record low points total :lol:

We'd be lucky to not to set a record low points total :lol:

:lol: That Derby season is going to be like a Bayern season DVD compared to the fucking shit we're preparing to serve up.

“Sometimes you’re dealt the hand and you’ve got to get on with it and this is the hand I’ve been dealt.

"I genuinely believe that if I’ve got the right tools I can do the job. I think I’m getting the best out of the players I’m putting out on the pitch at the moment.”

INSOLENCE

“Sometimes you’re dealt the hand and you’ve got to get on with it and this is the hand I’ve been dealt.

"I genuinely believe that if I’ve got the right tools I can do the job. I think I’m getting the best out of the players I’m putting out on the pitch at the moment.”

INSOLENCE

Outstanding.

:lol: Next season is going to be f***ing laughs if this guy is still in charge.

If by laughs you mean it's time to slit wrists, i agree.

:lol: They can fuck off if they think I've still got enough emotion invested to do anything other than fucking laugh. If this is how it has to happen, fine. Appoint him, get fucking relegated, fucking sell the team. Awesome. I'll happily write off the next ten years if it means someone that gives a fuck buys the big office.