John Carver

Guest neesy111

Simon Pryde ‏@SimonPryde  8m8 minutes ago

Carver:"The majority of people will agree he (Ashley) has done a good job.... we're now in a good position to go forward"

Yeah, I hate him as much as Pardew

Staggering comment.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-john-carver-believes-9104626

some of this is hilarious:

And while results have been poor, he said: “I’d love to show you clips of our training sessions. You would actually think there was nothing wrong.

“We had a group of people in this week, they were sponsors, about 20 of them through the week. They couldn’t believe what they were watching. That’s how good it was.

lol

:lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-john-carver-believes-9104626

And while results have been poor, he said: “I’d love to show you clips of our training sessions. You would actually think there was nothing wrong.

“We had a group of people in this week, they were sponsors, about 20 of them through the week. They couldn’t believe what they were watching. That’s how good it was.

lol

:lol: This fucking guy.

Carver:"The majority of people will agree he (Ashley) has done a good job.... we're now in a good position to go forward"

Someone remind him of what he said prior to being hired, please.

lol

No way  :lol:

Because during the 34th minute it's going to be impossible for 11 highly paid professional athletes to perform amidst a protest that isn't remotely directed at them.  That leaves us with 89 normal time minutes.

Because during the 34th minute it's going to be impossible for 11 highly paid professional athletes to perform amidst a protest that isn't remotely directed at them.  That leaves us with 89 normal time minutes.

Be like when they absolutely collapsed to a 3-0 victory against Cardiff last season.

lol

Guys from Wonga couldn't believe professional footballers were better than them :lol:

Be like when they absolutely collapsed to a 3-0 victory against Cardiff last season.

After 6 straight defeats too. It turned the tide!

Guest Howaythetoon

lol

We won the training!

Or: 'Please give me the job Mike, never mind the actual results Mike!'

What a brown-nosing prick.

I can just picture 20 of them standing pitchside wide-eyed and open mouthed,muttering "oh my god","this can't be real","I can't believe what I'm seeing",all in disbelief at how bad Carver's training methods are,while the squad carry on playing headers and volleys.

Carver standing there all smug saying "listen,I know we're good,this is one training idea that Bobby taught me"

First the maintenance guy

:lol: What's this?

“I was at the reserve game on Tuesday night and I got into the lift with one of the maintenance guys.

“He actually said to me, ‘John – I couldn’t believe that performance, I watched what you did on the pitch with the team and I was so excited leading up to the derby game because I thought we were going to win. Then all of a sudden the whistle blew for the start of the game and I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

“You can do all the preparation you want but then on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday night…we can’t develop training ground players. We have to find solutions.”

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/04/strange-tale-of-john-carver-and-the-man-in-the-lift/

Gets funnier everytime.

Don't want this guy associated with the club in any form in the future.  Never mind him 'missing out' on the top job and just going back to being assistant, I don't want this little prick as a boot boy.

Guest chopey

Make your mind up Carver at first he said the poor run was everyone's fault including the tea lady and now it's the fans

Don't want this guy associated with the club in any form in the future.  Never mind him 'missing out' on the top job and just going back to being assistant, I don't want this little prick as a boot boy.

That's another thing that makes me not want a McLaren appointment. British managers are so tainted with jobs for the boys. Carver shouldn't even be on the coaching staff let alone the top job.

First the maintenance guy

:lol: What's this?

“I was at the reserve game on Tuesday night and I got into the lift with one of the maintenance guys.

“He actually said to me, ‘John – I couldn’t believe that performance, I watched what you did on the pitch with the team and I was so excited leading up to the derby game because I thought we were going to win. Then all of a sudden the whistle blew for the start of the game and I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

“You can do all the preparation you want but then on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday night…we can’t develop training ground players. We have to find solutions.”

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/04/strange-tale-of-john-carver-and-the-man-in-the-lift/

Gets funnier everytime.

:lol: Fuck outta here.

@SkySports_Keith: John Carver admits the protests and boycotts by Newcastle fans affected his players against Spurs last weekend.

Pathetic. Such a weasel.

L L L L L 

*protest*

L

f*** off.

Told by bishop to say that.