John Carver

Guest neesy111

Wow. What a spineless wanker.

One of the most baffling Ashley decisions was to get rid of Hughton. It still makes no sense why he was sacked, while Pards went on worse runs and was not even close to being gone. And then now this guy with his record of megashitness that's being kept about.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Wow. What a spineless w*****.

One of the most baffling Ashley decisions was to get rid of Hughton. It still makes no sense why he was sacked, while Pards went on worse runs and was not even close to being gone. And then now this guy with his record of megashitness that's being kept about.

He wasn't a yes man, it makes perfect sense.

Yeah, he couldn't get Nolan, baron and a few of the senior players to signt he new bonus contract.  So Ashley binned him off.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Yeah, he couldn't get Nolan, baron and a few of the senior players to signt he new bonus contract.  So Ashley binned him off.

I forgot all about that bonus contract bollox

Simon Pryde ‏@SimonPryde  8m8 minutes ago

Carver:"The majority of people will agree he (Ashley) has done a good job.... we're now in a good position to go forward"

Yeah, I hate him as much as Pardew

A good job for Sports Direct.

Newcastle have pretty much stood still for 8 years, except the flirt with 5th place.

Carver:"The majority of people will agree he (Ashley) has done a good job.... we're now in a good position to go forward"

:kasper: Fucking hell, he needs vilified in the press for that comment.

Carver has taken Pardew’s place as the man taking the stick on social media.

His prospects of getting the job on a full-time basis have been dented by poor organisation around him in January, injuries and suspensions.

Carver admitted he got his tactics wrong against Tottenham and does not need to be told what the problem was in the derby against a lacklustre Sunderland team.

Should he lose against Swansea City on Saturday, Carver will become the first manager since Richard Dinnis to lose seven games on the spin – that was in 1977.

Carver’s own record is worse than Joe Kinnear’s in the Premier League and under his guidance Newcastle find themselves rooted to the bottom of the form table. It is no less than relegation form and there is no escape from that.

However, Carver could yet land the job on a permanent basis if he can conjure something up in the last five games.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/newcastle-united-need-revise-policy-9104178?

:lol:

Lists a roll-call of complete and abject failure then hits you with that last line.

That is unforgivable. Even worse than his turn at Southampton. This is a man thoroughly disconnected from the fans, reality and firmly lodged in Ashley's armpit.

Hopefully people will read that and make a decision not to go on Saturday.

John Carver says he is working on the clash with Swansea City like it is a World Cup final.

The Newcastle United head coach was responding to Daryl Janmaat’s comments that the game was on par with the World Cup semi-final.

Carver said:‎ “That’s how important it is and if he thinks that good. As long as everybody else feels that way.

“We have been preparing for it like a World Cup final.”

Carver also said the planned protests are affecting the players – but said his side have 89 minutes apart from the 34th minute protest against Mike Ashley to perform.

He said: “We will have 89 minutes to have a go at it (the game). It is affecting people. It affected me and the players. I didn’t want to use it as an excuse (though) and I don’t have a problem with protests.”

f***ing hell

Absolute f***ing weasel.

What the fuck does he mean about having 89 mins to have a go at the game?!

Because during the 34th minute it's going to be impossible for 11 highly paid professional athletes to perform amidst a protest that isn't remotely directed at them.  That leaves us with 89 normal time minutes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bXODg2e5ork/UIIwpQZqbkI/AAAAAAAAH8A/I4Al5MwnT2w/s1600/bailey.gif

Carver has taken Pardew’s place as the man taking the stick on social media.

His prospects of getting the job on a full-time basis have been dented by poor organisation around him in January, injuries and suspensions.

Carver admitted he got his tactics wrong against Tottenham and does not need to be told what the problem was in the derby against a lacklustre Sunderland team.

Should he lose against Swansea City on Saturday, Carver will become the first manager since Richard Dinnis to lose seven games on the spin – that was in 1977.

Carver’s own record is worse than Joe Kinnear’s in the Premier League and under his guidance Newcastle find themselves rooted to the bottom of the form table. It is no less than relegation form and there is no escape from that.

However, Carver could yet land the job on a permanent basis if he can conjure something up in the last five games.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/newcastle-united-need-revise-policy-9104178?

:lol:

Lists a roll-call of complete and abject failure then hits you with that last line.

have I missed something? when did carver admit he got his tactics wrong? and what fucking tactics did he have in the first place?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-john-carver-believes-9104626

some of this is hilarious:

And while results have been poor, he said: “I’d love to show you clips of our training sessions. You would actually think there was nothing wrong.

“We had a group of people in this week, they were sponsors, about 20 of them through the week. They couldn’t believe what they were watching. That’s how good it was.

lol

HAHAHA

Wow.

He is literally that dickhead who bullshits at the pub.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-john-carver-believes-9104626

some of this is hilarious:

And while results have been poor, he said: “I’d love to show you clips of our training sessions. You would actually think there was nothing wrong.

“We had a group of people in this week, they were sponsors, about 20 of them through the week. They couldn’t believe what they were watching. That’s how good it was.

lol

Utter pap.