John Carver

Guest neesy111

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/82568000/jpg/_82568953_toonfans_reuters.jpg

That was the chap they showed shaking his head afterwards, I thought they must have missed something

Wish 10-20 loons would go apeshit and attack him in the dugout. Yes, i know it's a little vile of me, but still.

Wish 10-20 loons would go apeshit and attack him in the dugout. Yes, i know it's a little vile of me, but still.

50k could and police could not do anything..but instead sit down shut up and deserve the shit they have paid for. Mugs

I'd rather they attacked Ashley and Charnley tbh, Carver's just a clueless passenger - the same as Pardew but with less ability.

I'd rather they attacked Ashley and Charnley tbh, Carver's just a clueless passenger - the same as Pardew but with less ability.

Yeah, of course. Just perhaps a little easier to get to the dugout than the place where thumbface and fatman sits.

Yeah, of course. Just perhaps a little easier to get to the dugout than the place where thumbface and fatman sits.

:lol:

Part of me wants the whole club to explode. Carver to continue losing, protests to become poisonous and create a complete whirlwind of shite. I want Ashley 'punished' for want of a better word, I want him to sit and fucking squirm as his little investment is going down the plug hole, I want the fat pig to suffer because he's done it on the cheap again and it's turned to shit. Ha ha, fuck you Ashley, fuck you Carver. Relegation? Who gives a fuck man.

Part of me wants the whole club to explode. Carver to continue losing, protests to become poisonous and create a complete whirlwind of s****. I want Ashley 'punished' for want of a better word, I want him to sit and f***ing squirm as his little investment is going down the plug hole, I want the fat pig to suffer because he's done it on the cheap again and it's turned to s***. Ha ha, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Carver. Relegation? Who gives a f*** man.

Pretty much how i feel.