John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest ElCid

shearer: "he's probably tried everything else"

f*** me  :lol: :lol:

All time great but doesn't surprise me as he employed the same tactics concerning the players in his time in charge (barton etc.) and for gutless performances by players nothing beats the Villa game in that fateful season. If Carver is not replaced this club will be relegated again as there is not a chance in hell that the players will be motivated one jot whilst he is in charge.

This guy is the poster boy for losing a dressing room. He's been singling out players for weeks culminating with accusing a player of deliberately getting sent off and has admitted the team don't listen to him.

Added to an 8 game losing streak how the hell have they not just returned him to coaching duties??

Fair enough it might be too late for a proper replacement but Beardsley couldn't be worse and at least has some football pedigree that might garner an iota of respect from the squad.

Guest chopey

How the fuck is this bloke still in charge today ? he literally couldn't be doing a worse job. worst run of results ever, he's admitted that the players don't listen to him anymore and they have lost all respect for him and he's still here ..!!! WTF

Because we have to pay Derby to get him, and if I were McLaren I'd want a decent sign on fee due to the risk and a bonus for securing top flight status.

How the f*** is this bloke still in charge today ? he literally couldn't be doing a worse job. worst run of results ever, he's admitted that the players don't listen to him anymore and they have lost all respect for him and he's still here ..!!! WTF

Can't think of another club in football where this would be the case.

Blackpool at a push maybe. An absolute fucking shambles.

How the f*** is this bloke still in charge today ? he literally couldn't be doing a worse job. worst run of results ever, he's admitted that the players don't listen to him anymore and they have lost all respect for him and he's still here ..!!! WTF

Can't think of another club in football where this would be the case.

Blackpool at a push maybe. An absolute f***ing shambles.

#TeamWonga

SSN just now: "some potentially BIG NEWS from the Newcastle United training ground coming-up!"

Prepare to be totally underwhelmed. *lick*

Aye just seen that. Knowing Sky it'll be a knew hedge getting planted or summit. Fucken dramatic Sports news is what I call that channel. They'll dramatise ANYTHING on there!

Guest Geordiesned

SSN just now: "some potentially BIG NEWS from the Newcastle United training ground coming-up!"

Such big news that they've gone to adverts first.

Such big news that they've gone to adverts first.

They keep you hinging on and on so you keep watching then 4 hours later, they'll tell us about our new training ground hedge.

It'll be Carver staying on for the remaining three games. It's always bad and boring when it comes to us.

I don't even think it'll be something as significant as that. "EXCLUSIVE: Carver tries new flavour of Lypsyl, says licks taste better than ever!"

Guest neesy111

PeteGravesSky: #nufc managing director Lee Charnley and John Carver currently in a meeting. We'll keep you updated on @SkySportsNewsHQ throughout the day.