John Carver

Guest neesy111

We're set up delightfully to get a manager in by late January who won't be able to make any adjustments to the squad.

And his name will be John Carver.

"I couldn't get any signings over the line because my interim status left things in doubt..."

We're set up delightfully to get a manager in by late January who won't be able to make any adjustments to the squad.

And his name will be John Carver.

"I couldn't get any signings over the line because my interim status left things in doubt..."

Exactly. Carver will stay in charge to the end of the season at least. Then we might look to make a proper appointment once Ashley realises that we could get relegated next season with this wannabe hooligan in charge.

Surely can't be kept on permanently now

Why not, Ashley and Charnley won't give 2 fucks about this result. Mind if he does get it i'm done, looking like we will just get worse and probably relegated at some point. Whoever gets it we need to rebuild most of that team keeping Perez, De Jong, Sissoko, Janmaat, Abeid, Cabella, Haidara, Krul and the younger lads. Need to peddle players like Vuckic, Gouffran, Colo, Williamson, Taylor, Dummet, Riviere etc over next season or so as they are just shit