John Carver

Guest neesy111

Needs to be shown the door now, maybe not today but over the next few days. He can't be allowed to stay around the club, he's to systematic of the issues we've had over the the last few years. This is Ashley's first chance to backup his statements.

Talking about sweeney and alder. f***ing sleazeball

Aye, calculated populism, like the stuff about Bobby and Speedo. Very tasteless.

Souness talking shite too about us chopping and changing managers. Pardew was second longest serving manager in the league.

Newcastle manager John Carver: "I told the players it was going to be a 90-minute rollercoaster and I thought we controlled our emotions quite well. We knew what was happening at Hull but we had to go about our own business, credit to Sam Allardyce for putting out a strong side, there were no gimmes and it was a good performance.

"The whole season has been difficult, when we went to New Zealand we lost the two lads (in the Malaysia Air crash in Ukraine), and that was a tragedy. I think they were looking down on us today. There have been some tough times but I'm stronger for it. I knew when I looked in the players' eyes they were ready for this. Every player deserves credit. We have not had a good season but I am going to enjoy this moment.

"I still want this job, I love this club but I know this is a big summer. We have to invest , Mike has said that and that is encouraging. I want a summer where I can bring in the players I want. Today has given me more enthusiasm to do what I want to do."

Newcastle manager John Carver: "I told the players it was going to be a 90-minute rollercoaster and I thought we controlled our emotions quite well. We knew what was happening at Hull but we had to go about our own business, credit to Sam Allardyce for putting out a strong side, there were no gimmes and it was a good performance.

"The whole season has been difficult, when we went to New Zealand we lost the two lads (in the Malaysia Air crash in Ukraine), and that was a tragedy. I think they were looking down on us today. There have been some tough times but I'm stronger for it. I knew when I looked in the players' eyes they were ready for this. Every player deserves credit. We have not had a good season but I am going to enjoy this moment.

"I still want this job, I love this club but I know this is a big summer. We have to invest , Mike has said that and that is encouraging. I want a summer where I can bring in the players I want. Today has given me more enthusiasm to do what I want to do."

He has the job.

Shame about the last few months eh?

we lost the two lads (in the Malaysia Air crash in Ukraine), and that was a tragedy. I think they were looking down on us today.

He just never stops the shameless cunt.

My god.

We'll "invest" in players we can sell on for a bigger fee. We'll get a couple of people in but not even close to the amount we would need so we'll still be very short in numbers next season. Don't understand why they don't get called out on this bullshit by the reporters. It's just insane.

"He's said he will invest" ffs

we lost the two lads (in the Malaysia Air crash in Ukraine), and that was a tragedy. I think they were looking down on us today.

He just never stops the shameless c***.

He'll mention Jackie Milburn and Hughie Gallacher next.