John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest ElCid

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/independent-rankings-of-all-20-premier-league-managers/

Rock bottom. Much like his face which looks like a bottom with rocks glued to it.

Bianchi Boy 29 minutes ago

The anti-Pardew stuff from our lot is frankly, insane.

Pardew had his hands tied by the fat man on recruitment and budget. Apparently, despite that, we don't like Pardew because (shock! horror!) he didn't publicly berate his employer.

Howay man, get in the real world.

Pardew has proved he's a decent coach both with us and Palace. A hard bloke to like, but a better manager than we will ever give credit for.

crediblejustin736 1 hour ago

I remember a certain season when Pardew guided newcastle to fifth. Lets give him time, please

Hard to disagree with that tbh.

Like fuck is it hard to disagree with - the cunt is a useless full of total shit prick who made me suffer some of the worst years of shit boring football in my whole life of supporting this club. If you find that hard to disagree with then I have one word for you CLUELESS!!!

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/independent-rankings-of-all-20-premier-league-managers/

Rock bottom. Much like his face which looks like a bottom with rocks glued to it.

Pardew had his hands tied by the fat man on recruitment and budget. Apparently, despite that, we don't like Pardew because (shock! horror!) he didn't publicly berate his employer.

Pardew has proved he's a decent coach both with us and Palace. A hard bloke to like, but a better manager than we will ever give credit for.

I remember a certain season when Pardew guided newcastle to fifth. Lets give him time, please

Like fuck is it hard to disagree with - the cunt is a useless full of total shit prick who made me suffer some of the worst years of shit boring football in my whole life of supporting this club. If you find that hard to disagree with then I have one word for you CLUELESS!!!

Hans is going through a very confusing time lately

A certain amount of revisionism is inevitable tbh. Lest anyone's memory truly get cloudy on this prat though, just go and watch that Reading home game again. Sums up the cowardly twat's true football philosophy very neatly and it had nothing at all to do with recruitment or budget.

Summer will be the real test for John.

First things first: John Carver is not one of the three or four that United are considering for the role at this point. There is respect in some quarters for the job Carver did under strained circumstances but there must also be an acknowledgement that no fresh start can carry credibility if it is helmed by a man who oversaw an unravelling as dramatic as the one he did.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-head-coach-moving-9358110?

Dare we believe??

First things first: John Carver is not one of the three or four that United are considering for the role at this point. There is respect in some quarters for the job Carver did under strained circumstances but there must also be an acknowledgement that no fresh start can carry credibility if it is helmed by a man who oversaw an unravelling as dramatic as the one he did.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-head-coach-moving-9358110?

Dare we believe??

No, we don't not until someone credible is appointed.

I'm certain we will have to suffer this useless cunt in some capacity next year.

Guest Roger Kint

Good article by Douglas. Still fully expect Carver to be the head coach come the start of next season.

Presumably Ryder was too upset to write it himself. The Mbiwa/Williamson bit though :anguish:

Based on the article from the 4 names he mention yesterday I dont think we can go for two. I dont see Moyes be the one that can be read on the article so does Clement. It is between McClaran and Laudrup and McClaran is 80% favorite IMO.

I reckon the club will leak a rumour every couple of weeks over the summer. Maybe even go through the charade of interviewing a candidate or two. But when the new season starts Carver will be in charge.

Good article by Douglas. Still fully expect Carver to be the head coach come the start of next season.

Presumably Ryder was too upset to write it himself. The Mbiwa/Williamson bit though :anguish:

I almost puked when I read that bit. So glad we're rid of that charlatan Pardew.

Guest ElCid

No chance if he was he would be in the job now - there is noway on this earth that fat Mike is going to risk losing 60 million again after last season. Anyone with half a brain realises Carver means certain relegation next year and it's just not going to happen.

No chance if he was he would be in the job now - there is noway on this earth that fat Mike is going to risk losing 60 million again after last season. Anyone with half a brain realises Carver means certain relegation next year and it's just not going to happen.

You a) underestimate to what lengths Mike Ashley goes to in order to save money and his understanding of football. If he was persuaded to hire Joe Kinnear twice, he can be persuaded to give Carver another chance. And b) there is no reason for them to announce Carver now, it's not how they deliver bad news. They let it happen in the background, for us to slowly digest rather than to cause an uproar.

You a) underestimate to what lengths Mike Ashley goes to in order to save money and his understanding of football. If he was persuaded to hire Joe Kinnear twice, he can be persuaded to give Carver another chance. And b) there is no reason for them to announce Carver now, it's not how they deliver bad news. They let it happen in the background, for us to slowly digest rather than to cause an uproar.

There is no knowing what they will do but I think there might be someone new coming in. Will probably be cheap though.

Inclined to believe Carver won't be manager. Suspect he will still be a coach though, which is horrific.

My head says Mclaren with Carver. Heart says any fucker better. Garde, Laudrup etc.

IF Carver doesn't get the gig, whoever does get it will have to roll over and agree to work with our cretinous coaching staff, so someone like Mclaren would certainly fit the bill.

I just can't see how ANYONE worth their salt would possibly agree to such ridiculous terms.

Could see the brain trust undermining any new foreign coach immediately.

IF Carver doesn't get the gig, whoever does get it will have to roll over and agree to work with our cretinous coaching staff, so someone like Mclaren would certainly fit the bill.

I just can't see how ANYONE worth their salt would possibly agree to such ridiculous terms.

Could see the brain trust undermining any new foreign coach immediately.

You're probably right. Sniggering behind their hands about him preferring technical players to 'grafters' and how it'll never work in the Premier League. How Carver would have done it better had he been given the chance. They all need to go if they do bring in a new guy or it'll end in tears (again).

Guest ElCid

No chance bookmark me on that

The fact this useless sack of shit is still anywhere near the club is an indication of the utter contempt with which Ashley, Charnley and co regard the fans.

Fucking ridiculous.

Sack the lot of them.