John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest Gino14

They'll have a chat and a laugh at us thinking we're getting Vieira for starters.  Then it'll be "Haha John, we had them thinking we'd get Vieira for them, then they were almost desperate to have McLaren ahead of you, so we watched them squirm a bit, before telling them it's you.  You've got the job, now bend down and kiss it."

Guest Gino14

That'd be the end of any hope for improvement in the youth team mind.  Probably the best outcome though.

If McClaren comes in and Carver gets sacked or demoted to mincing about with the kids etc I'll crack open a bottle of champagne and pour it over myself.

Would expect pictures in the event.

If McClaren comes in and Carver gets sacked or demoted to mincing about with the kids etc I'll crack open a bottle of champagne and pour it over myself.

Personally I have no desire to see that !

I can sense the feeling of acceptance that McLaren is the best we can hope for here. It's sad to see, so many to give up and take it :(

More a case of waiting to see what his ideas are for me. The one thing I was dreading after Kinnear, Allardyce and Pardew was another long ball manager. At least McClaren is not one of those, although I don't expect the football to be that flash under him either.

Guest ElCid

I can sense the feeling of acceptance that McLaren is the best we can hope for here. It's sad to see, so many to give up and take it :(

A bloke sacked by a Championship club and whose record is not even average - if he gets the job (which I think he will) then anyone who goes and supports that club is just stupid. Which other club would go anywhere near McCLaren after being sacked for NOT being good enough at a Championship club - can't believe the amount of people on here who would accept him just because he isn't Carver FFS man.

A bloke sacked by a Championship club and whose record is not even average - if he gets the job (which I think he will) then anyone who goes and supports that club is just stupid. Which other club would go anywhere near McCLaren after being sacked for NOT being good enough at a Championship club - can't believe the amount of people on here who would accept him just because he isn't Carver FFS man.

It'a the 2nd championship club in a row that's sacked his sorry arse. There's definitely a new group started, the "At least it's not Carver" group, engineered perfrectly by Bishop PR for the club.

Personally I have no desire to see that !

Don't fucking lie, man.

When he was begging to get the job full time he was insistent that if he didn't get it he would move elsewhere to become a manager again. The guy has principles that would put Patrick Vieira to shame.

Didn't he say his coaching contract would kick in if he didn't become manager loads of times?

He said he would be prepared to walk away if he didn't get the manager's job here. So what happened, did his legs fall off?

Guest firetotheworks

He says whatever the fuck that he wants. The stupid cunt reckons dogs can't look up.