MLS

Kaizero

Shit start for Seattle. Can't see them doing any better than usual this season. Scrape the playoffs and out pretty early. Maybe another USOC run. We need to replace Sigi. Don't know how many times we need to play this out before making a change.

Shit start for Seattle. Can't see them doing any better than usual this season. Scrape the playoffs and out pretty early. Maybe another USOC run. We need to replace Sigi. Don't know how many times we need to play this out before making a change.

Haven't you changed formations a bit this season? Dempsey swung out wide again like his Fulham days?

Haven't you changed formations a bit this season? Dempsey swung out wide again like his Fulham days?

Yeah, we've adapted a bit from Oba leaving, the same way we had to adapt with squad changes last season and the season before. We alternate personnel and variously use 4-4-2 with wingers, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 played narrow through midfield, depending on who we have available.

But the formation and the players on the pitch aren't the problem, ultimately. We always seem to bottle big games. We've got no tenacity. The same way the Galaxy are the exact opposite, they can be dog shit for 3/4 of the season and still get results and are contenders in the playoffs. We can go win the supporter's shield, be the best team in the league by a mile, then fuck everything up when it matters.

Sigi just doesn't generate the right mentality.

Lol not me another 3-1 loss. Watching whitecaps. At least it was to another canadian team lol.

Montreal arn't real Canadians man.  :razz:

Touche.

Good to see Larin picking up where he left off, a goal an assist, a cheeky backheel that was harshly ruled out. Then made the team of the week. Would be nice if he could bring it against Mexico on the 26th.

Giovinco back at it, easily the best player in his prime the league has seen.

Kanji, what's your opinion on Tommy Redding? I know he's started both matches so far, would be nice to add another promising centerback to the national pool.

He's ridiculous, just taking the absolute piss out the league. Need to find more players like him.

Kanji, what's your opinion on Tommy Redding? I know he's started both matches so far, would be nice to add another promising centerback to the national pool.

He's pretty good. Super raw. Tons of potential and strong. Little clumsy at times, but I like him.

Fucking Seb Hines needs shooting though. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

What the f*** is that absolute filth  :lol:

Jesus Christ... whilst I'm fond of the Sesame Street voiceover, not certain that noise qualifies as 'singing'.