Potential Andy Carroll replacement?

LooneyToonArmy

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

With Ireland, Gosling and Ben Arfa coming into the team I would play Ameobi as lone striker for the rest of the season, meaning best, loven and ranger becoming only subs.

Why don't we use the loan system more? It's fucking stupid!

Vela or Sturridge would have massively improved our options and given they were loaned to get experience I doubt there would have been fees.

Absolute disaster of a transfer window, incompetence from top to bottom. Oh well we will probably have a good £!%m to spend in the summer thanks to Carroll fucking off.

Trust me, I'm no fan of N'Gog, but I can't understand why, in the knowledge that time was running out to replace AC, we didn't ask to take him on loan for the rest of the season. I think he could have done a job.

Guest MrSundlofer

Carlton Cole mentioned in the Chronicle as a possible summer replacement....fking hope not

Price: £18M?

We should look abroad for a replacement.

Players in England are always overpriced.

whats benzema's relationship with ben arfa vaguely remember their egos clashing towards the end of their days with lyon but not 100% sure, if mourinho stays at real then he's out as he really doesnt like him. 15m-20m im guessing would be asking price. if you look at the top level teams in each league :milan (robinho,zlatan,pato,cassano),inter (etoo,pazzini,milito,pandev),barca(their entire team),man utd (rooney,berbatov,hernandez),chelsea (anelka,torres,drogba),arsenal (chamakh,van persie,bendtner) man city (tevez,balotelli,dzeko) all seem to have their strikers locked up maybe he will have to look at the next batch of teams down and we in theory have the money

Carlton Cole mentioned in the Chronicle as a possible summer replacement....fking hope not

Price: £18M?

We should look abroad for a replacement.

Players in England are always overpriced.

Don't think we'd have to think long and hard for a prime example of that :lol:

Guest Wearside

Could be some big,big money transfers in the summer with Newcastle,Sunderland and Tottenham all seemingly with big cash to spend on a centre forward.

Phil Airey tbh.

From Coquet High School, the versatile Phil has been part of the Newcastle United Academy since the age of 10, mainly as a striker A great fan of Real Madrid's Brazilian striker Kaka, Phil is an all round sportsman, his other interests include, tennis, cricket, shooting, golf and cricket

whoever put that together wants shot.

Think we might have to buy a replacement from abroad. Everyone in England will be raising the price by daft amounts just because of what we got for Carroll. Bothroyd will probably have a £10m price tag for us.