Potential Andy Carroll replacement?

LooneyToonArmy

I'd take Bendtner for 12m max

I'd take him as a player, but why on earth would Arsenal accept a fee like that when they know we've just been given a shitload of money?

Because he's shit. I'd snap our hand off. He has some great moments, but other times he looks like a white Ameobi.

Would be madness to go and buy another striker right now. We'd end up over paying and could easily end up chucking £10m plus down the drain on a flop. Think we've still got enough to stay up and we'd get better value in the summer. If we can get a decent loan in however that would be great.

Would be madness to go and buy another striker right now. We'd end up over paying and could easily end up chucking £10m plus down the drain on a flop. Think we've still got enough to stay up and we'd get better value in the summer. If we can get a decent loan in however that would be great.

It would be madness NOT to sign a striker now. Ameobi, Best and Lovenshite up front all season? Have you seen the table man?

As shit as the whole situation is - we've got £35m to spend. It's absolutely essential that we 'avenge' the loss of Carroll by calm and calculated dealings in the transfer market - or the whole move is even more pointless than it already very much is.

If we signed no on i could probably cope. We're not going to go down or anything so i'd really rather not see us splash £10m+ on a striker Alves/Gyan style.

My favourite stat of the moment:

In the last 13 league games we have scored more than one goal on 2 ocassions. We desperately need a stiker in the next three hours.