Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

£100 train a game ian? Not if you book ahead and with a ST you would be organised

Must cost you a fair whack though?

£100 train a game ian? Not if you book ahead and with a ST you would be organised

I guess I could get it a bit cheaper, aye, but at least £75. Most times I go home for the weekend it costs nearly £120. Obviously they aren't planned for months, that's a fair point.

I guess I could get it a bit cheaper, aye, but at least £75. Most times I go home for the weekend it costs nearly £120. Obviously they aren't planned for months, that's a fair point.

yeh fair play know what you mean, having a railcard helps. also you eastcoast reward system is decent, get 500 points and you can get a free return

my new seat ticket came through today. gunna be weird sitting in the gallowgate, only done it once about 10 years ago, at least i wont be able to see any sports direct shit anymore

my new seat ticket came through today. gunna be weird sitting in the gallowgate, only done it once about 10 years ago, at least i wont be able to see any sports direct shit anymore

Good luck with that.

Could probably get a train ticket for around £50-60 if you book it far enough in advance, but obviously that doesn't take into account you have to get specific trains, cancellations, late running and of course fixture changes. But yeah, being a Newcastle supporter down South sadly isn't easy.

Spoken to the Box Office today and they've said there are two more batches to be sent out (Tomorrow and Thursday) - If your ticket hasn't arrived then, contact them. :)

Doesnt give us much time if it's not arrived by Thursday  :o

Spoken to the Box Office today and they've said there are two more batches to be sent out (Tomorrow and Thursday) - If your ticket hasn't arrived then, contact them. :)

Doesnt give us much time if it's not arrived by Thursday  :o

Oh I totally agree mate. Bit of a mess but hey, what can we do? Pray we get them and roll on Saturday!

Guest neesy111

Sending a batch of season tickets out two days before the first game is unreal :lol:

Or trusting the royal mail to deliver them on time.

Megabus FTW 12 hour round trip but cheap as chips!

never tried it, sounds like hell. fuck that

Guest neesy111

never tried it, sounds like hell. fuck that

Done it 3 times, never ever again.

Would rather do without food for a week to pay for the train.