Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Just had a look at the Everton and Chelsea seating plan. It's really starting to sell out around the ground. Think 50k attendances will be back this season for sure. Not sure about next year with all these fair weather fans though...

:troll:

Spent an hour on the phone earlier waiting to get through to get a ticket for a mate - no indication of where I was in the queue or anything. Had to give up in the end as I had a basketball match to play - was calling from a mobile so cost me £25. This was between about 5.45 and 6.45 - I hope the box office was actually open and I wasn't on hold with no chance of anyone answering my call!

Spent an hour on the phone earlier waiting to get through to get a ticket for a mate - no indication of where I was in the queue or anything. Had to give up in the end as I had a basketball match to play - was calling from a mobile so cost me £25. This was between about 5.45 and 6.45 - I hope the box office was actually open and I wasn't on hold with no chance of anyone answering my call!

I think they close at 5 mate. not sure though.

You're a student at Durham University? I thought you were supposed to be the elite intelligentsia, the cream of British academic achievement...and you spunk £25 on a mobile phone call when you could have jumped on a train to Toon for a fiver and queued at the box office? Fuck me sideways with a fish fork. :lol:

Cheers for the replies to my last post durham and Venkman. Just one more question - my lass wants one as well and is a student, but she's living in Leeds. Could I just take one of my female student friends student card along and get a season ticket in her name, but my girlfriend uses it every week? Think ill pop along this afternoon to get them.

dunno man, i'm a student myself but i didnt even bother taking my card in as i presumed there'd only be discount if the season ticket holder was a student. seems like i could have gotten away with it now but it was a big saving anyway so no worries.

My mate isn't a student but I managed to get 3 student tickets just using his supporter number and postcode. They seemed to be a lot less strict checking the student cards for this than they normally are, my student card runs out in December but he let me have a student ticket anyway. Halfway up Block E in the Gallowgate West corner, £166. Amazing, can't wait for the Everton game to come round now.

Damn it,could've saved another 50 quid? Nevermind,chuffed as fuck with the original saving.

You're a student at Durham University? I thought you were supposed to be the elite intelligentsia, the cream of British academic achievement...and you spunk £25 on a mobile phone call when you could have jumped on a train to Toon for a fiver and queued at the box office? Fuck me sideways with a fish fork. :lol:

I technically haven't spunked anything - my mate will be picking up the bill!  :D But yea time was tight today and we wanted to guarantee a certain seat - thing is once you are 10 mins in you think you might as well hang on for another ten etc etc

I read on .com that it was open until 6 and there was talk that they had outsourced the call centre. I would have hoped that it would say if it closed mid call.

I technically haven't spunked anything - my mate will be picking up the bill!

In which case, I take it all back! Stroke of genius passing it off onto your mate. Hopefully he doesn't have a clue. :thup:

I technically haven't spunked anything - my mate will be picking up the bill!

In which case, I take it all back! Stroke of genius passing it off onto your mate. Hopefully he doesn't have a clue. :thup:

I did explain to him that I might be on the phone a while and that he'd be picking up the bill - I think he was expecting more like 10 minutes thought!

Guest antz1uk

i bought 2 tickets for my mates on my season ticket, over the phone though, anyone else ordered over the phone or even via ticket office and been told when they will receive them? i've tried getting through to the box office but its impossible, especially when ringing from a mobile and i live nearly 30 mile away, bit too long for a round trip