SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I hope David Craig crashes his car on the way home the silly cunt.

Hopefully he ploughs down them plebs outside the ground at the same time.

:lol: Love this. These bids. They tried to make up for the AC sale with laughs.

Seriously, these cunts shouldn't even bother.  We know what these cheeky bids are.  We know that Ashley and his cronies are fucking douchebags of the highest order.  I am sure that they know we know.  I guess the gesture is specifically there to pour salt in the wound. 

So what you're trying to say is we know.

He'll have been up here, that's why we'll have bid for him, he always is. Probably the only non-mackem in the country, short of going begging to Middlesbrough, that we could have got in for medical/contract signing quick enough. I'm not joking either.

Reeks of the last minute bid for K Richardson in 2009

Similarly ludicrous.  As if 'bidding' for a player half an hour before the deadline wasn't transparent enough:

2009: bid for a player that belongs to your local rivals.

2011: bid for a player that belongs to Dave Whelan, a man that hates Ashley more than most.

Just covering his back to ensure it wasn't accepted or anything.  This fucking stupid club, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Reeks of the last minute bid for K Richardson in 2009

Similarly ludicrous.  As if 'bidding' for a player half an hour before the deadline wasn't transparent enough:

2009: bid for a player that belongs to your local rivals.

2011: bid for a player that belongs to Dave Whelan, a man that hates Ashley more than most.

Just covering his back to ensure it wasn't accepted or anything.  This f***ing stupid club, man.

Hads on. News just in, we've put a bid in for Kevin Phillips' rat tash.

Bidding £12m for a winger with half an hour to go of the transfer deadline...who we sold for half that price originally...when we need a striker...and he's contracted to a club owned by our owners worst enemy. Only Ashley could be so stupid.

Bidding £12m for a winger with half an hour to go of the transfer deadline...who we sold for half that price originally...when we need a striker...and he's contracted to a club owned by our owners worst enemy. Only Ashley could be so stupid.

He's a supervillain, man. He's like Red Skull. He knows what he's doing.

Ashley is not that stupid.  When I volunteered for a layoff in 2002 and was on unemployment, I would only apply to vice president positions that were well outside my range of experience, as I had no intention of going back to engineering.  Ashley's doing the same.

Of course it is all a joke on Ashley's part.  You can just see him and Llambias laughing themselves silly at winding up the stupid Geordies even further.  Anyway. Whelan has the good sense not to sell to another relegation rival and weakening themselves with no time to get a replacement in.