SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Douglas says it too but I have a hard time thinking we'd make it that easy for them. Ideally (for Ashley) we'd get him on deadline day for cheaper but if that doesn't go to plan, we'll still be in for him.

Douglas says it too but I have a hard time thinking we'd make it that easy for them. Ideally (for Ashley) we'd get him on deadline day for cheaper but if that doesn't go to plan, we'll still be in for him.

douglas says what?

douglas says what?

'Villa are making positive noises down there' that they're going to get him.

Douglas -

Funny cos someone I know has been talking to Kenneth & they told me Villa...

Seems like Villa definitely have made a bid like.

what was he responding to?

One of those annoying fuckers going on about another fucker, Cwarr, and his statements.

Guest Howaythetoon

How serious is our interest? I think we'd like him but at a certain price and wage. I think we are looking elsewhere positionally and not at all too serious about N'Zogbia.

How serious is our interest? I think we'd like him but at a certain price and wage. I think we are looking elsewhere positionally and not at all too serious about N'Zogbia.

my thoughts as well....i just dont see it happening

price+ wage more than ashley will pay, imo.

Guest BooBoo

Don't think this has ever been a serious goer since we got Marveaux who we got for nowt and on presumably lesser wages than N'Zogbia.

Don't think this has ever been a serious goer since we got Marveaux who we got for nowt and on presumably lesser wages than N'Zogbia.

Quite possible, I think if the price is right we will get him, if not we will press on with looking at other avenues/players.

Guest Roger Kint

Yep i really think they were questioning whether to pay what CNZ wants and when the chance to get Marveaux on a free came up it was all Ding Ding Ding in their eyes.