SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Beardo reckons Zoggy is a "done deal".

Beardo?

Peter Beardsley.

I thought that's who you meant but i thought you were referring to the sky sports interview he did today which had no mention, my bad  :thup:

Let's just say a friend of a friend. Rumourvilletastic.

Is this friend of a friend reliable?

Aye but if go on anymore i'll just turn into those people who look for attention with these sorts of things.

Beardo reckons Zoggy is a "done deal".

Beardo?

Peter Beardsley.

I thought that's who you meant but i thought you were referring to the sky sports interview he did today which had no mention, my bad  :thup:

No never seen that like?

N'Zog and Gervinho?  Still seems unlikely we will go for both as I assume they must realise we need a striker as well.  Unless we are going to for a 4-6-0 formation.  The future of football..

Graham Carr was quoted as saying, iirc, that there 'would be big changes coming at Newcastle'

Forgive me a moment of ill-advised optimism but fucking hell, imagine Gervinho AND Zoggy added to Ben Arfa and Cabaye. Throw in a striker and it's a SKY subscription for me next season fuck these streams.

Moment has passed. Never going to happen.

N'Zog and Gervinho?  Still seems unlikely we will go for both as I assume they must realise we need a striker as well.  Unless we are going to for a 4-6-0 formation.  The future of football..

This is what I was thinking, unless they plan on playing Gervinho up top?

Would make sense with Douglas saying it was Gervinho or Gameiro.

Guest axel

Graham Carr was quoted as saying, iirc, that there 'would be big changes coming at Newcastle'

Forgive me a moment of ill-advised optimism but f***ing hell, imagine Gervinho AND Zoggy added to Ben Arfa and Cabaye. Throw in a striker and it's a SKY subscription for me next season f*** these streams.

Moment has passed. Never going to happen.

Was a good moment though  :pow:

Would probably be one of the few summers where I was actually genuinely excited about the players we brought in.

Last time that happened was under Souness when we bought Parker, Emre, Luque, Owen and Solano.  Oh well...

Let's just say a friend of a friend. Rumourvilletastic.

Is this friend of a friend reliable?

Aye but if go on anymore i'll just turn into those people who look for attention with these sorts of things.

Instead of teasing which implies exactly the same? :lol:

Just spit it out, man. If it's bollocks...so what. It'll give us all 30mins of more fun :snod:

Beardsley gets in the box office alot and often has abit crack with the staff. My mates brother works in there. That's what he told him.

My mates a sound lad and wouldn't lie. His brother, i don't know.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The transfer window under Allardyce was very promising at the time.

Very good window, at the time. Shame we got stuck with the likes of Geremi and Smith.

The transfer window under Allardyce was very promising at the time.

And included some excellent transfers. Couple of horrors as well, obviously. Personally thought Faye, Cacapa, Beye and Enrique were all good signings to varying degrees.