SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

He also says he wants a club who "can play in Europe" - not sure if that's lost in translation but it could mean he just doesn't want to be battling relegation any more and his new club doesn't necessarily have to be in Europe right now.

You know, he can't have grown up that much given that he's treating Wigan with the exact same disrespect that he treated us.

It's like watching an instant replay of two years ago.

You know, he can't have grown up that much given that he's treating Wigan with the exact same disrespect that he treated us.

It's like watching an instant replay of two years ago.

We mismanaged him more than he mistreated us IMO.

As for the Wigan situation now, if everyone at the club knows he's leaving then I don't think it's a major problem for him to say so. He's only stating facts - Wigan are always fighting relegation.

In today's market where Milner is £26m, Henderson is £18m & Carroll is £35m, I'd still pay £12m for N'Zogbia.

Yep.

Offer them 12 mil and Perch.

If they want £12m cash, they'll probably want £13m + Perch.

Is it any different to Jack Walker not wanting to sell Shearer to Man Utd?

As shitty as it is for us, IMO it's sound business by Wigan. Selling to Liverpool/Spurs/Arsenal shouldn't effect them to much but selling to Newcastle/Sunderland/Bolton etc would be seen by them as strengthing a rival. I would have imagined Wigan's aim next season is a bit higher than relegation battle.

In today's market where Milner is £26m, Henderson is £18m & Carroll is £35m, I'd still pay £12m for N'Zogbia.

Yep.

Offer them 12 mil and Perch.

If they want £12m cash, they'll probably want £13m + Perch.

:lol:

It does sound kind of fair enough and understandable.

But I would laugh my tits off if Wigan were relegated by a Zog goal in a tight game against one of these top teams. :snod:

92nd minute against Liverpool. It's 0-0 and the point will retain Wigan's Prem status. Up pops Zog and scores a last minute goal which sends them down.

Yeh! f*** you Wigan....f*** you!

:lol:

God that would be glorious.

Can't he (someone/nufc) buy his contract out. Can't see anyone paying 12m for him when there's only 12 months on his contract.

Have to be over the age of 28 to be able to buy out your own contract.

Sign him next year and let Wigan lose the fee.

I'd rather not wait a year for someone we could kind of do with right now.

If his price is £9m I don't think we should pay £12m just because their owner is a twat. Zog's not the type to take any shit so I can see him kicking up a fuss if none of the top 4 come in. Wigan will have to sell in any case.