SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

If the club have European aspirations, having N'Zogbia would be useful in that he helps fill out the quotas. As well as probably being a good player for European games.

Guest Roger Kint

If the club have European aspirations, having N'Zogbia would be useful in that he helps fill out the quotas. As well as probably being a good player for European games.

What relevance has 'trained by club' got? We have 15 HG players registered at present, you only need 8 according to the stated rules unless he missed one.

What relevance has 'trained by club' got? We have 15 HG players registered at present, you only need 8 according to the stated rules unless he missed one.

Have to have four if we get into Europe!

Guest Roger Kint

Have to have four if we get into Europe!

We have academy kids if that outside chance comes up. Would rather concentrate on actually getting there first tbh rather than worry about that non event affecting us.

Cacapa :trololololololo:

I'll always remember his classic performance against Portsmouth.

Got taken off after like 20 minutes didn't he? :lol:

Of course. And never really recovered. He wasn't that bad a centre-back though. Obviously it didn't really work under Allardyce, but he improved the defensive personnel considerably that summer, for a fairly modest overall fee.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Awful game that Pompey game was.

Guest palnese

What's Gervinho like in the air, anyone?

Alright, but a bit of turbulence and he gets a bit uneasy.

Poor :lol:

Weren't we about 4 down at home in twenty minutes? That's the only time i've ever walked out in disgust. (though there's been plenty times i wanted to)

Nah i just meant, so much s**** has happened since that particular day. Mental to think it was only three or four years ago.

I could check this but I'd be surprised if there is even one player in our starting line up that day who is still with the club.