SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Can't he (someone/nufc) buy his contract out. Can't see anyone paying 12m for him when there's only 12 months on his contract.

Have to be over the age of 28 to be able to buy out your own contract.

How did Jonas do it then?

Can't he (someone/nufc) buy his contract out. Can't see anyone paying 12m for him when there's only 12 months on his contract.

Have to be over the age of 28 to be able to buy out your own contract.

How did Jonas do it then?

A different ruling:

Fifa article 17 allows players who have been with a club for over three years and are aged over 25 to buy themselves out of their existing deals.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/204941-newcastles-jonas-deal-in-doubt#ixzz1Oavr6rJK

"He is reluctant to return to Newcastle because of his acrimonious departure under Joe Kinnear's reign and has set his sights on joining a team capable of challenging for silverware."

The first bit is nothing less of lazy journalism. As far as I remember he has said the only reason he left Newcastle, was because of Kinnear. He holds no grudges. The other part - well, we've heard it before.

Well the only way he's going to challenge for trophies is if he ends up signing for man u or chelski and that is clearly not going to happen. I don't think arsenal are arsed about him so it just leaves the likes of Liverpool and tottenham as the next bunch of likely trophy challengers although still unlikely.

Just swallow some pride and join us man zoggy, we may have a chance for a trophy with people like you on board!

thats laziest journalism of the highest order, its a rehash of what was in the journal this morning plus throw in easy to reach for conclusion by bringing up JFK and bingo you have an article without any research whatsoever

Guest bimpy474

"He is reluctant to return to Newcastle because of his acrimonious departure under Joe Kinnear's reign and has set his sights on joining a team capable of challenging for silverware."

The first bit is nothing less of lazy journalism. As far as I remember he has said the only reason he left Newcastle, was because of Kinnear. He holds no grudges. The other part - well, we've heard it before.

Its not really lazy, its just made up lies, i doubt they spoke to Charlie boy, so hey why not just make something up  :no: nice to know they get paid to do it  :angry:

Just going back to that earlier headline of Wigan only selling to a "top" club seemingly.

Since when did Wigan have the power? They're one of the worst sides in this league; if he had any sense he'd jump ship to pretty much anyone given the opportunity.

He's deserving of being a good player in a top 10 team, certainly.

...but it's bad news, it must be true.

Who said that?

It's generally implied in a couple of posts, as well as being the general way on the forum.

For the record I think N'Zogbia would come here or go to the Mackems given the oppertunity.

Guest bimpy474

The fact that Whelan absolutely hates Ashley probably doesn't help our cause.....

Didn't stop Ashley selling him CNZ. Do you reckon the hate is just one way?

It is with my mother-in-law...;)