SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

8 mins A stunning strike from Noe Pamarot who lashed a Nicky Butt clearance into the top corner of the Gallowgate net from 25 yards. 0-1

9 mins A ball forward seemed to favour Cacapa but he either misjudged the bounce or lost his man as Benjani brushed him aside before curling the ball around Harper into the far corner. 0-2

11 mins A misdirected back-header from Taylor put Cacapa in trouble but again he was beaten easily by Utaka who took the ball around Harper and found the net from 15 yards. 0-3

I think everyone can remember Cacapa having a shocker that day, up until then he was a popular player.

Had a very good game against Wigan. Yeah that was about it.

It was nuts. Like i mentioned above i walked out in total disgust for the first and only time. I stormed over the road in a huff, and into the black bull where two of the lads off my bus (who sit elsewhere) already were.

I think everyone can remember Cacapa having a shocker that day, up until then he was a popular player.

Yup. People seem to forget he was our man of the match in his next game away at Fulham.

People were comparing him to Woodgate.

People were comparing him to Woodgate.

Me included tbh, he definitely reminded me of Woody in the Wigan game.

Rubbish. He was our player of the season up until that Pompey game. Too slow and weak for the PL at that stage of his career, but a good defender nonetheless.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cacapa had the odd good game after the Pompey affair though, was it Fulham away he looked decent?

Rubbish. He was our player of the season up until that Pompey game. Too slow and weak for the PL at that stage of his career, but a good defender nonetheless.

The Wigan game was the one that stood out for me the most.

He was gash. 1 win in the last 10 games he started. Tbf I tend think he played better AFTER the Pompey game. Just 1 of many bad signings made by Allardyce.

He was gash. 1 win in the 1st 10 games he started.

Don't know where you've pulled that stat from, but it's completely wrong. Hope you're not telling lies again, Spence.

He was gash. 1 win in the 1st 10 games he started.

Don't know where you've pulled that stat from, but it's completely wrong. Hope you're not telling lies again, Spence.

Lies again?!?! You under the influence again just promise me one thing you wont drive. Got the info off ESPN go & check scroll down from the top thinking the end of the season is the start of the season & you will see I was spot on. :thup: