Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Redknapp confirmed spurs need to have a clearout in the summer.

Would take a few of the fringe players there, Kranjcar being top of the list.

Definitely take Kranjcar. Didn't he thrive on the left for Portsmouth. Would be harsh on Jonas though who's been great last couple of weeks.

Guest Heneage

How much would Balázs Dzsudzsák cost? Lovely left foot!

Looks like a great prospect, probably would cost around 13m, but he's contracted until 2015 and doesn't particularly want to leave, and also has clubs like Juve and Liverpool after him.

Really hope the reports are true and that we are going for pacey, skilful attacking players like Dzsudzsák and Marvin Martin.

He's said he wont leave PSV this summer.

His agent has attempted to engineer moves to the kind of clubs you mentioned but none were biting, he came out with some rather weird comments about how he hasn't been good enough so will be staying to play alongside Toivonen.

Guest palnese

Redknapp confirmed spurs need to have a clearout in the summer.

Would take a few of the fringe players there, Kranjcar being top of the list.

Definitely take Kranjcar. Didn't he thrive on the left for Portsmouth. Would be harsh on Jonas though who's been great last couple of weeks.

We need a squad of quality. If available, get him in.

Looks like a great prospect, probably would cost around 13m, but he's contracted until 2015 and doesn't particularly want to leave, and also has clubs like Juve and Liverpool after him.

Really hope the reports are true and that we are going for pacey, skilful attacking players like Dzsudzsák and Marvin Martin.

His agent has attempted to engineer moves to the kind of clubs you mentioned but none were biting, he came out with some rather weird comments about how he hasn't been good enough so will be staying to play alongside Toivonen.

Aren't PSV in financial difficulty? We could make them an offer they can't refuse.

I must say, anyone who Spurs want rid of will probably not improve us much, unless they're a striker.

This. Only maybe realistic one would be Hutton, but he starts when fit IIRC. Would be a complete step up from Simpson at Right Back.

Aren't PSV in financial difficulty? We could make them an offer they can't refuse.

All the Dutch clubs are in the mire more so than normal I think.

I must say, anyone who Spurs want rid of will probably not improve us much, unless they're a striker.

This. Only maybe realistic one would be Hutton, but he starts when fit IIRC. Would be a complete step up from Simpson at Right Back.

He's a disaster defensively. Certainly not the player you want right next to Mike Williamson or Taylor.

He's a disaster defensively. Certainly not the player you want right next to Mike Williamson or Taylor.

More of a disaster than Simpson defensively? Really narks me when he backs off until they cross or score. Can't say I've seen much of Hutton but he always seems very dangerous going forward as well.

He's good going forward, must be said.

What I love in a Full Back. Would probably compliment Barton well if we're to continue playing him on the Right. He's starting to go a bit stale there like, would like to see him in the middle sometime soon again.

Not really. Same as I wouldn't want Bassong back either, even though they might improve us. Could find someone of equal quality for the same price. Give them the opportunity instead of someone whos already had it.