Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Not gonna happen but imagine Zoggy, Ben Arfa and Johnson behind a quality striker.

Dempsey

Zoggy                        Ben Afra                        Johnson

Barton                            Tiote

:frantic:

:lol: Dempsey ahead of Ben Arfa

Not gonna happen but imagine Zoggy, Ben Arfa and Johnson behind a quality striker.

If we bought them too there is not much chance we'd be buying a striker of any repute n all.

Yeah true, just playing with the thought of having those three behind a good striker and Tioté and Barton as cm's.

Looks like a hell of a team on paper and one that would be quality irl as well imo.

Shola

Zoggy                        Ben Arfa                        Johnson

Barton                            Tiote

:frantic:

Guest levi914

n'zogbia if wigan go down. ba and tomkins if west ham go down,maybe noble. all really realistic targets if you ask me. why is every one so hard on danny simpson? i think he is a decent player. and this is really his 1st real season in the prem. remember enriques 1st season? and now look at him. and i also think ryan taylor could be a good player for us.

n'zogbia if wigan go down. ba and tomkins if west ham go down,maybe noble. all really realistic targets if you ask me. why is every one so hard on danny simpson? i think he is a decent player. and this is really his 1st real season in the prem. remember enriques 1st season? and now look at him. and i also think ryan taylor could be a good player for us.

If?

Tomkins? :lol: He's absolutely awful.

EDIT: Hardly surprising you want us to sign Tomkins judging by the rest of your post.

Guest levi914

well mike ashley wont want to spend any money on any1 over 25 and we need a back up centre back. tomkins would b better then sol,no? and give simpson a chance is all im sayin. he is only going to get better.

well mike ashley wont want to spend any money on any1 over 25 and we need a back up centre back. tomkins would b better then sol,no? and give simpson a chance is all im sayin. he is only going to get better.

Innit.

Guest levi914

Kenwyne Jones is big and strong, would be good if we could get a pace stricker.

but stoke are in the top 10 and got to fa cup final. im a huge fan of kenwyne jones but dont think he will b moving yet

I'd still take Djibril Cisse like. 44 goals in 57 appearances in Greece suggests he's over his injury nightmares and scoring goals. Could be similar to when Bolton got Anelka. I'd be more than happy to see us pay up to £10m for him and giving him the number 9 shirt.

I'd still take Djibril Cisse like. 44 goals in 57 appearances in Greece suggests he's over his injury nightmares and scoring goals. Could be similar to when Bolton got Anelka. I'd be more than happy to see us pay up to £10m for him and giving him the number 9 shirt.

:facepalm:

We won't pay money like that for someone with no real resale value unfortunately.

Kenwyne Jones is big and strong, would be good if we could get a pace stricker.