Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Don't follow Serie A at all but are there any Sampdoria players worth looking at with their relegation?

ex Spurs player Reto Ziegeler has improved alot since leaving, played canny at left back when I saw them play (2 seasons ago when they had the likes of Cassano and Pazzini in the team).....not saying we should go for him mind.

Guest MrSundlofer

Just out of the blue... Sloan Privat

http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2009/11/08/sport24_311483_5408491_1_fre-FR.jpg

Scoring for fun in the French League 2, and recently scored for France U21.

Guest levi914

Yannick Djalo? Linked alot last summer, always looked decent when I've seen him. Players in that league are famously payed low as well, so wouldn't cost the earth.

i used to live in portugal and followed sporting and have always thought he would b a great player. we was linked with him a couple of summers ago for 2.2 million and now he will cost up to 10 million. i still think he would be worth it though. we would still need a 20 goals a season man but he could b a real match winner in the premierleague

HBA    Gameiro  N'Zogbia

Jonas      Tiote    Barton

Enrique  Colo  Saylor  Simpson

Harper

Disagree, Alan Smith should be starting instead of Jonas or Barton, dont you agree?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tiote tbh. You need his diving tackles and shouting more than Tiote coming short and getting the ball, launching another wave of attack.

Guest jeffers09

McGugan worth a punt if Forest don't come up. Although the last player we bought from Forest ...

Just about to post this, good player.

This

Can any serie A heads tell us the story with Poli since Samp have been relegated? I dont know Italian football at all, but judging by his FM stats ( yeah, I know  :snod: ) hes probably off to one of Italy's big clubs.

Guest MrSundlofer

I'm not a fan buying players from the Championship, but we have been linked with Max Gradel, Danny Graham and Shane Long from that league. So I decided to see how many goals they have scored this season in the league:

Max Gradel = 18 goals

Danny Graham = 23 goals

Shane Long = 21 goals

I'm not a fan buying players from the Championship, but we have been linked with Max Gradel, Danny Graham and Shane Long from that league. So I decided to see how many goals they have scored this season in the league:

Max Gradel = 18 goals

Danny Graham = 23 goals

Shane Long = 21 goals

http://www.buzzhunt.co.uk/wp-content/2011/01/cool-story-bro.jpg

Guest MrSundlofer

What about Kyle Walker if we're gonna buy a new right back?

Has had a fantastic spell at Aston Villa. Harry Redknapp wants him back.

Walker hasn't impressed me defensively. Huge liability. Going forward, sure, but if he can't defend why not just stick him on the right of midfield? Got time on his side to establish his position, like.

Can't help but think Shane Long is worth a punt! He's only 24/25 with 25 goals in the Championship. Amazing return. He would have probably got more in our side as well. Certainly think he is worth a go. Wouldn't be a starter for me, but great type of player to have!

the fact this has come from llambias probably means its bull but just been playing golf and one of the lads i was playing with was in the corparate against Birmingham and they got chatting apparently Dekka said we were close to tying up TWO deals and also said that we shouldn't get "hung up" on the lack of English players coming in. 

Like a i say probably bollocks

..............................Forster

Simpson...Williamson...Coloccini...Enrigue

.......................Barton...Tiote

.........N'Zogbia.....Ben Arfa.....Ireland

............................Sow

How good would this team be if we could keep everyone fit?

Is 7th a realistic target?