Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Getting tired of this 'Best or Ameobi' nonsense. One's young with geunine desire and talent; the other's a near 30-year-old lazy and talentless arsehole with potential.

Fyp.

Getting tired of this 'Best or Ameobi' nonsense. One's young with geunine desire and talent; the other's a near 30-year-old lazy and talentless arsehole.

ah but one is 100% guaranteed to see out his carrer here and it ain't best

Guest geordienorway

A host of english clubs have scouts at Tromsø-Brann tonight. The player attracting interest is Kara Mbodj. Would love him at Newcastle - he has all the attributes to become a great player in the Prem. His agent is looking to broker a deal this summer, and hopefully Carr is aware of him. Can't think of better cover for Tiote for £3m.

Allow me to completely divest myself of any common sense or realism for just three minutes here.

Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique

Nolan Tiote Cabaye

Gervinho Gameiro Ben Arfa

:fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap:

Okay, common sense back on now. Howay Shola.

Allow me to completely divest myself of any common sense or realism for just three minutes here.

Krul

Nolan Tiote Cabaye

:fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap:

midfield looks better like this, imo:

tiote

Barton/Cabyaye          Cabaye/jonas

Krul

Nolan Tiote Cabaye

I thought you would include some Korean there.

It's clear Gameiro is our first choice centre forward, I'm interested to see who the backup option is if we miss out.

Mevlut Erdinc has been mentioned, and considering we were so strongly linked last summer, with a bid even rumoured back then, it could be that he is an option.

It's clear Gameiro is our first choice centre forward, I'm interested to see who the backup option is if we miss out.

Would guess so. I've got a feeling he has hesitations about coming to England. If Rossi goes to Barca, or Valencia begin to show interest - I think we might as well forget about him.

Agreed, but I hope we don't get to find out.

Would guess so. I've got a feeling he has hesitations about coming to England. If Rossi goes to Barca, or Valencia begin to show interest - I think we might as well forget about him.

I think lots of people also has doubts to be honest.  I'd prefer a tall and powerful striker rather than Gamerio in our 4-3-3.  Gameiro has to be fucking brilliant in order to play that role.

Carlton Cole?

Bendtner

Shit.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8501/berbatov375683a.jpg

:bluestar:

Dont think ferguson would mind to let him go! Apparently he loves NUFC :snod:

If he ever should come here is about time coz he is already 30 years.

Not sure its realistic....he cost them alot of money and we wont spend too much on a 30 years old forward....which i can understand!