Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest Flatline

I have my doubts about Bendter being a 20 goals-a-season striker.

I do think he is a 13-15 goals a season striker though, and for that reason I wouldn`t push him out of bed... I`d love to see him here.

Would rather have Pratley than NRC.

Isn't Pratley more of an attacking midfielder?

I wouldn't class either as particularly attacking or defensive tbh.

I can't comment about Pratley as I've never seen him play but I'd say Reo-Coker was predominantly defensive.

:lol: Reo Coker appeared thirty times for Villa this season. What has he done to get himself released? I wouldn't mind him here at all. Every team needs cover, and we have no physicality in midfield when the Cheik is suspended. Even Carew would probably be our best striker, though he generally just seems to be too much trouble give his small returns. I imagine wages being the major issue with both.

:lol: Reo Coker appeared thirty times for Villa this season. What has he done to get himself released? I wouldn't mind him here at all. Every team needs cover, and we have no physicality in midfield when the Cheik is suspended. Even Carew would probably be our best striker, though he generally just seems to be too much trouble give his small returns. I imagine wages being the major issue with both.

Be absolutely shite and then ask for a lot of money to continue being shite.

Villa release 10 players, inc. Carew and Reo-Coker.

Hands off, Pardew.

I get the impression that you are the kind of kid that shouts at his mum and dad if they put the baked beans on the wrong side of your plate.

Guest young master

reo-coker yah why not.  only if we can pay him peanuts. he will be decent back-up for tiote , plus pawdew has worked with him before so won't be surprised about this if we get him.