Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Whilst that's no doubt said in jest, he actually basically issued a "come get me" plea today. :lol:

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/skjelbred-skal-jeg-dra-maa-jeg-gjoere-det-naa-3525376.html

"If I'm to leave Rosenborg, this is the time for it."

Then he says England is where he'd want to go and:

"I'm a Newcastle man, the North East of England is my area."

:lol:

He's on basically a free transfer now anyways, 5 months left of his contract.

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Whilst that's no doubt said in jest, he actually basically issued a "come get me" plea today. :lol:

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/skjelbred-skal-jeg-dra-maa-jeg-gjoere-det-naa-3525376.html

"If I'm to leave Rosenborg, this is the time for it."

Then he says England is where he'd want to go and:

"I'm a Newcastle man, the North East of England is my area."

:lol:

:lol: Must be about 8 times a summer. He's Teeth Girl and we're Danny Simpson.

How much would he cost? Can't imagine he'd be that expensive and he'd probably play for fucking free, we may as well put the poor lad out of his misery and sign him IMO :lol:

Can't see Ciljan being anything other then an Tippeliga player, what you think Kaiz?

Three years ago I think he could've made it to the top, then Hamren started using him as a winger and halted his development drastically. He plays decently now he's been shifted back to his natural position, don't think he'd be out of place in mid-sized European teams. Too good for the likes of the Dutch league. Would fit into the Aston Villa's of the footballing world, I guess. Would've not said no to have him as a squad player here, but wouldn't want him as first choice. We'll never know until he's actually tried himself in a bigger league though. He's always looked good in Rosenborg's european matches, mind.

Guest Roger Kint

He'd be available for like £500k or less, tbh. What with 5 months left of his contract and all.

Buy him, sell Guthrie to Brum for £2m everyones happy.

Not sure if its been discussed but finally got round to todays papers and Blackburn in for Vucinic? Worth a shot over Erdinc? My Italian viewing is almost zero these days

He'd be available for like £500k or less, tbh. What with 5 months left of his contract and all.

Not sure if its been discussed but finally got round to todays papers and Blackburn in for Vucinic? Worth a shot over Erdinc? My Italian viewing is almost zero these days

Vucinic is a very good player who won't go anywhere near Blackburn Rovers.

Guest Roger Kint

Vucinic is a very good player who won't go anywhere near Blackburn Rovers.

Well i sort of guessed he wouldnt be too interested in them, apparently Juve are in too. Just the price was €11m so an outside chance? Or would he tell us to fuck off as well?

Guest levi914

Out of all the young Norwegian midfielders, you think Harmeet f***ing Singh will be the one to make it? :lol:

ye i think he will. in talks with 2 german teams though. 1 is ment to be werder bremen so i think u writing him off at 20 looks like its already false lol. only 2.5m great price to

Out of all the young Norwegian midfielders, you think Harmeet f***ing Singh will be the one to make it? :lol:

ye i think he will. in talks with 2 german teams though. 1 is ment to be werder bremen so i think u writing him off at 20 looks like its already false lol. only 2.5m great price to

Singh's not in talks with anyone the size of Werder Bremen, or it'd be all over the Norwegian news. Also he'll not cost £2.5m with one year and five months left on his contract, maybe £1.5m. Antony Ujah, perhaps the best player currently in the Norwegian league, is leaving for about £2.5m to a Mainz (or FC Copenhagen who's trying to trump their wage offer).

Guest levi914

Singh's not in talks with anyone the size of Werder Bremen, or it'd be all over the Norwegian news. Also he'll not cost £2.5m with one year and five months left on his contract, maybe £1.5m. Antony Ujah, perhaps the best player currently in the Norwegian league, is leaving for about £2.5m to a Mainz (or FC Copenhagen who's trying to trump their wage offer).

Even more worth a punt for 1.5m. It was his agent that said about Bremen so probably not true.

Guest levi914

I have to admit i'v been happy with the transfers we made so far but was a little bit gutted to see no money splashed yet.

Then reports come in that we are close to N'Zogbia (12m) Erding (9m) and Sissoko (13.3m).

If we get all them 3 and keep Jonas, Colo and Barton I'd be well happy! Top 8 next year!