Out of contract players?

LooneyToonArmy

Guest JamesyJazz

why not, he'll be another body

Might as well sign me then.

I've been out of contract since 1993! Why sign a body thats of no particular use other than to pad out a squad?

Guest JamesyJazz

Why not just get Paddy Kluivert(a fatter version of Barry White)back on loan.Man we're grasping at straws with Aliadiere.

Aliadiere!  :mackems: Seriously what the f***?

It is where we are.

We got the wrong end of the Torres deal apparently  :lol: and so taking a cheap punt is what's left. Got anyone else to offer that's  played at this level and is available and low risk?

Nile can do exactly the same though and surely you would rather see him on the pitch?

Sorry, but a 4-5-1 formation requires much from an attacker. First, the holding play has not been that great from Ranger's side. Second, and he needs to move more without getting the ball. Third, he must constantly be focused. Ranger possesses none of these abilities, yet. Ranger needs to be loaned out for one whole season in a league that doesn't have the same tempo..

Sorry, but Aliadiere offers nothing more on the pitch than Ranger does.

Pointless, i suppose Aliadiere would be happy earning a wage though and sitting on the bench.

Nile can do exactly the same though and surely you would rather see him on the pitch?

Sorry, but a 4-5-1 formation requires much from an attacker. First, the holding play has not been that great from Ranger's side. Second, and he needs to move more without getting the ball. Third, he must constantly be focused. Ranger possesses none of these abilities, yet. Ranger needs to be loaned out for one whole season in a league that doesn't have the same tempo..

Sorry, but Aliadiere offers nothing more on the pitch than Ranger does.

Pointless, i suppose Aliadiere would be happy earning a wage though and sitting on the bench.

Aliadiere has scored a goal or two in the Premiership in his time. Nile has not as yet done that. Btw I am not an Aliadiere fan especially (although I do like his interviews) it is purely a case of where we are. I really am regretting my involvement in this thread...

The fact this thread even exists is a fucking joke tbh. Don't think I'll calm down about the lack of a striker coming in until we we're mathematically safe. Absolute fucking lunacy, a striker to partner AC9 should have been top priority anyway nevermind losing AC9. Surely the club aren't in such dire straights financially so like many have said we couldn't have gotten Sturridge or someone on loan.

He seems s****, but it also doesn't look like you have much choice.

This is a loan, right?

He's out of contract so there is no one to loan him from. It would involve offering him personally some sort of short term contract.