Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/02/11 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Our striking options now are horrible.

Ranger- Not good enough to start games. Couldn't hold up the play today at all

Lovenkrands- Ineffective

Best- Grafts but is pretty shit

????

I've not read the thread but does anyone know who the big black guy was on the bench behind Pardew?

Could have been Campbell but he was on the bench wasn't he? This guy was in an overcoat and scarf.

Thought it was Andy Cole at first glance but have no idea

Harper-8 MOTM

Simpson- 7

Colo-7

Wiliamson-6

Jose-7.5

Barton-7

Guthrie- Was he playing?  ???

Nolan- See Guthrie

Jonas-6.5

Best- 6.5

Ranger-7

Lovenkrands-7

Worst performance for a long time in the league probably since West Brom? we offered absolutley nothing. I was quite confident before the game that we would see this season out comfortably, i've now got genuine concerns. I don't think we'll go down but i certainly think we're going to plummit down the table. Shola's injury couldn't of came at a worse time now our only fit strikers are Ranger, Best and Lovenkrands how the hell are we gunna produce goals with them three man :facepalm: Williamson had an absolute nightmare tonight just hope he can pick himself up from it for Arsenal because we need a bloody good performance after this one.

I felt we weren't as bad as some made out tonight - plenty of huff and puff, but no real creativity or pace. Strikers are only as good as the service they receive, which was non-existent tonight. Typical of our luck to now lose Shola, but it also shows the short-sightedness of Ashley in not bringing in another striker when we needed one anyway (without selling Carroll)

It's very much going to be a limp to the end of the season, judging by that. Just hope that it's enough to keep us up.

Teams that get relegated are teams that don't score goals.

On a related note, our strikers are Leon Best, Nile Ranger, and Peter Lovenkrands.

If you're not at least a little worried now, you're lying to yourself.

I've not read the thread but does anyone know who the big black guy was on the bench behind Pardew?

Could have been Campbell but he was on the bench wasn't he? This guy was in an overcoat and scarf.

Was it maybe Chieck?

Errr

Carroll wouldn't have played today anyway?

We've won 2 and drawn 2 when he hasn't been playing.

Bad performance. Put it down to a one off, not an easy place to go and surprised most of you were expecting a win. Draw would've been a good result.

Much easier run of games starts after we've played Arsenal.

Was it maybe Chieck?

Nah he looked tall and handsome...no homo

As I said earlier the team spirit has been crushed by Carroll being sold and as it wasn't Pardew who built up the team spirit he won't know how to rebuild it.  Basically we are f***ed by the clubs greed.

There was nothing wrong with the team spirit. (apart from Best, who needs to play with far more aggression) We just lacked quality tonight.