Michael Richardson

Fenham Mag

Guest Roger Kint

The first I heard of him was someone here putting him in their avatar on Monday ???

Good luck, lad :thup:

That was Adam Campbell i think(Toons Taylor's avatar iirc)

Guest Stephen927

Must have impressed as it wasn't the likes of Inman who were placed on the bench. Unless he's injured of course. Vuckic still out?

• 3 weeks later...

Was surprised to see him warming up recently. He's the little brother of a guy I went to school/played (Kingston Park/Kenton) football with. He was good since he was little, and played for Crammie Juniors. Didn't know he was at the toon til saw him in the Fulham squad though.

Think he was in the same class as Paul Dummet at primary school (and they went to same high).

• 1 month later...
Guest Howaythetoon

There is loads of talented lads playing outside the pro game. My neices dad is a hell of a player, two footed, skilful, quick, big strong, he has the lot but he's never been an athlete due to partying hard, drinking and eating junk food all his life which I personally think is why many just don't get anywhere, these talented lads. Its a culture thing here in England and certainly Newcastle. Good story and hopefully the lad can go all the way, footy needs it and so does the none league game.

There is loads of talented lads playing outside the pro game. My neices dad is a hell of a player, two footed, skilful, quick, big strong, he has the lot but he's never been an athlete due to partying hard, drinking and eating junk food all his life which I personally think is why many just don't get anywhere, these talented lads. Its a culture thing here in England and certainly Newcastle. Good story and hopefully the lad can go all the way, footy needs it and so does the none league game.

Agreed, plenty of very good players in the non-league, a bit higher up the pyramid there is a lad called Jamie Vardy playing for FC Halifax Town (on the verge of gaining promotion to Blue Square North) who plays on the wing and is an absolute goal machine. They played Nantwich Town on tuesday and apparently loads of scouts present watching him, naturally he scored twice in a 3-1 win, don't think they'll hang on to him.