Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Keep watching this and noticing new things.  This time the faint cries of "SHOOOOOOT" when it falls in front of Tiote.  99% of the time those cries are stupid and redundant, but not this time.  And the cries were definitely faint, because not a lot of people thought he could or would be able to even f***ing attempt it. 

Just absolutely immense stuff.

tbf, most people were in a complete daze by this point. We were just generally jumping up and down and shouting anything :lol:

Would have been absolutely immense actually being there. At work today (in Australia) this expat came in wearing an Arsenal top, i couldn't resist, he was going past i said "tough luck this morning huh" and he looks at me grinning and goes "oh no, surely i havent come across a bloody geordie all the way out here" to which i replied "well i might have lost most of the accent, but you're out of luck", some good banter followed, he was a bit upset but mainly at Arsenal, was still a bit disbeleving it had actually happened from 4-0 down.

We are in such a different place now to what we could have been if the thrashing had continued.

Well, I finally saw the highlights. I'd read all of the discussion on here, talked to members of my family who'd been at the game, knew every single thing that was going to happen... and the second half still had me laughing, punching the air, and finally almost bursting into tears.

It was incredible enough. Imagine how much more incredible it would have been if Nolan's shot had gone in. Fuck.

Well, I finally saw the highlights. I'd read all of the discussion on here, talked to members of my family who'd been at the game, knew every single thing that was going to happen... and the second half still had me laughing, punching the air, and finally almost bursting into tears.

It was incredible enough. Imagine how much more incredible it would have been if Nolan's shot had gone in. Fuck.

Spot on.

I watched Match Of The Day this morning, and even though I'd seen it all unfold live, when Tiote's goal went in I was still massively overcome with emotion. Absolutely brilliant.

FWIW I sit directly below the away fans and there was some great banter in the last ten mins, and when the final whistle went a good few of them leaned over and gave us a warm round of applause.

FWIW I sit directly below the away fans and there was some great banter in the last ten mins, and when the final whistle went a good few of them leaned over and gave us a warm round of applause.

That's great crack that like tbf.

Guest TheSummerOf69

and i'm pretty sure leon best got injured celebrating the equaliser....and just what the f*** was steve harpers contribution to the celebration ?

He did well. He was overjoyed but stopped himself from jumping on the pile of players on top of Tiote 'cause he knows that we really can't afford for him to be injured, and so just jumped backwards onto the ground beside the pile. Like the old pro he is, he'd rather look a prat than do the team down. Good man!  :angel:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just watched the celebration again- It's Harper who fucks up Best's hamstring with that elbow drop isn't it? :lol:

Guest TheSummerOf69

and i'm pretty sure leon best got injured celebrating the equaliser....and just what the f*** was steve harpers contribution to the celebration ?

He did well. He was overjoyed but stopped himself from jumping on the pile of players on top of Tiote 'cause he knows that we really can't afford for him to be injured, and so just jumped backwards onto the ground beside the pile. Like the old pro he is, he'd rather look a prat than do the team down. Good man!  :angel:

Just watched the celebration again- It's Harper who f***s up Best's hamstring with that elbow drop isn't it? :lol:

The useless twit.  >:D

How much fucking stick did we give the mackems when they pissed off home at half time man? That alone should have made anyone thinking about going sit back down. Cowardly.

Quite happy to get the whingers out the door tbh, could only have helped us.

:thup: