Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Take it easy guys, i'm coming over for this one. I have never seen Newcastle lose at SJP and the three games i've been to this season are Villa 6-0, mackems 5-1 and Liverpool 3-1.

:snod:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: Please stay.

Today's Mirror reports that the song played at the end of the game was "Heaven knows I'm miserable now".

Right band, wrong song. Fail.

Wasn't Ben Arfa supposed to be coming over here to watch the game. Wonder what his thoughts where?

Wherever he is he's obviously an emotional kid, arguably a pickle or two short of a jar. He'd have fucking loved it!

This club never cease to amaze me. After 26 minutes and at 4-0 down, i began to think of the biggest toon defeat i'd ever seen. Surely this would surpass that. Arsenal and the media were going to destroy us. It was just a matter of how embarrassing it would turn out.

To pull 1 or 2 back made me think the score would end up more respectable at least. To get a 3rd made me think that there was no reason why we shouldnt get something out of the game now, but that seemed to good to be true. I could not believe what had happened when our 4th went in. Even then i had visions of Arsenal going up the other end and grabbing a winner, because that's the way we do things sometimes. Until i saw the final score on the concourse tele, i couldn't quite believe it.

At about 3 down, my Daughter said she wondered why we bothered, after the week we'd had up until that point. Now she knows.

An astonishing game, made funnier by Arsenal chants of "you might as well go home" in typical "big club" arrogant fashion. Oh how we laughed at the end.

gutted i missed motd as was still on my way home.

amazing atmosphere at 4-0 after the sending off.

joked  at 4-1 that we only needed another 3... never thought we'd actually do it.  

still shocked a day later we pulled it back  :celb:

MOTD highlights are up on 101greatgoals.

@doddsnufc : It was nice to see Ben Arfa being taken out on stretcher. You guys deserve nothing more than that.

Is this guy sick in the head, or am I reading it wrong?