Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Had i been there i honestly think there'd have been fainting potential. I wouldn't have a f***ing clue what to do with myself. :lol:

:lol:

My legs did go a bit wobbly and I couldn't walk out the ground at full time. I also hugged a total stranger when Cheik scored :laugh:

is this you?

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_grobbelaar.jpg

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Had i been there i honestly think there'd have been fainting potential. I wouldn't have a f***ing clue what to do with myself. :lol:

My legs did go a bit wobbly and I couldn't walk out the ground at full time. I also hugged a total stranger when Cheik scored :laugh:

We've all done that, mate!

Guest Loven11

Not sure if this has been posted or whether it's even allowed to be posted (delete if so) but this is a fantastic watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFgKBy6USjY

Listen to all the pricks celebrating when they thought Arsenal had nicked it :snod:

Thompson when Tiote scored  :lol: and Paul Merson, what a wanker.

We've all done that, mate!

A steward hugged me, everyone was absolutely ecstatic

I was similar to this.

I almost did an Italian style drop to the knees screaming sorta thing. I started by jumping up and down screaming YEEES! YEEES! Then stood pumping my fists continuing with the screaming. Slowly, I bent my legs lower, and lower and my eyes were filling up as I kept screaming. Then I proceeded to stick two fingers up to 'The Arsenal' who had been silent from the 50th minute.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing, I was totally possessed.

Some totally obese lad ran along the front of Level 7 topless too, pumping his arms in a 'Peanut butter jelly time' style, was f***ing awesome.

I was in my Grandad's seat, sat in between two old blokes I'd never seen before and I literally just turned, jumping up and down at screamed at both them. They just looked utterly bemused at me. :lol:

My knees turned to jelly the moment the second when in and the atmosphere really started to crank up.

:smitten:

I don't know if it was just me, but at 4-1 I could feel that the crowd sensed that there was a glimmer of hope....

I'm not sure if it was the performances of the respective teams, and their attitudes, or the nature of the Arsenal support and how it was silenced. Maybe it was both, but at 4-1 I think everyone thought come on we'll all give it a go. At 4-2, this was magnified and so on so forth, at 4-3 fucking hell the ground was bouncing. I have to watch this game again, in surround sound, loud.

Guest palnese

The "COME ON", "GO ON" or "FUCKING WWRHARHRHNKJARNBAAA", when Arsenal restarted the game after our 3d goal is the loudest cheer I've ever heard.

The "COME ON", "GO ON" or "f***ing WWRHARHRHNKJARNBAAA", when Arsenal took restarted the game after our 3d goal is the loudest cheer I've ever heard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what people thought of it who were watching on the tele' or on the radio, I wonder if it sounded loud on there? On that Phil Thompson video it sounds like it is totally bouncing at 4-2 and 4-3.

The "COME ON", "GO ON" or "f***ing WWRHARHRHNKJARNBAAA", when Arsenal took restarted the game after our 3d goal is the loudest cheer I've ever heard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what people thought of it who were watching on the tele' or on the radio, I wonder if it sounded loud on there? On that Phil Thompson video it sounds like it is totally bouncing at 4-2 and 4-3.

my fucking stream had no sound. Typical.

I don't know if it was just me, but at 4-1 I could feel that the crowd sensed that there was a glimmer of hope....

I'm not sure if it was the performances of the respective teams, and their attitudes, or the nature of the Arsenal support and how it was silenced. Maybe it was both, but at 4-1 I think everyone thought come on we'll all give it a go. At 4-2, this was magnified and so on so forth, at 4-3 f***ing hell the ground was bouncing. I have to watch this game again, in surround sound, loud.

The famous SJP Mystique.  Arsenal crumbling was inevitable.    :thup:

I was similar to this.

I almost did an Italian style drop to the knees screaming sorta thing. I started by jumping up and down screaming YEEES! YEEES! Then stood pumping my fists continuing with the screaming. Slowly, I bent my legs lower, and lower and my eyes were filling up as I kept screaming. Then I proceeded to stick two fingers up to 'The Arsenal' who had been silent from the 50th minute.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing, I was totally possessed.

Some totally obese lad ran along the front of Level 7 topless too, pumping his arms in a 'Peanut butter jelly time' style, was f***ing awesome.

I had a couple of free seats near me so jumped into like a starfish and pumped the air with both fists. I screamed so much that I had to pick up a water bottle as I nearly vommed :lol: I then jumped on my step-dad who was in the seat in front, screamed in my brother's face who was next to him. There were two lads next to them, one of which I high fived, the other one I hugged, and then I just started screaming "COME ON" in any general direction.

Then I realised I was sat next to two Arsenal fans who were making their way to the stairs. I shouted "ARSENAL FANS" and we all turned and pointed and went "WEEEEY! 4-0 AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!"

Two minutes later when Nolan's shot went just wide, I nearly went into labour. Fuck me if that had went in :lol:

The "COME ON", "GO ON" or "f***ing WWRHARHRHNKJARNBAAA", when Arsenal restarted the game after our 3d goal is the loudest cheer I've ever heard.

It was the big "f*** me, we can do this!" roar. The actual equaliser was just sheer bewilderment on everyone's part. Everyone around us just couldn't believe it, it's like we'd all suddenly gone mentally insane and just started screaming and cheering in any direction we could :lol:

It wasn't just then though, every goal was celebrated like it was the winner. Never been in an atmosphere like it, we all actually believed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was weird like, talk about delusional Geordies, that kind of was the day it was proved. The fact about 47,000 fans stayed to see a team 4-0 down and on the brink of the most embarrassing result ever, yet still believed they could get a result. Only delusion turned out to be good faith and support, and we all looked like utter legends for believing it so much.

Just finished putting together a little 4-4, Tiote treat - uploaded it to 'the tube' but don't think it comes up in searches yet. Just type in www.youtube.com/ my username on here, (just incase direct linking to there isn't allowed)

Enjoy O0

Just finished putting together a little 4-4, Tiote treat - uploaded it to 'the tube' but don't think it comes up in searches yet. Just type in www.youtube.com/ my username on here, (just incase direct linking to there isn't allowed)

Enjoy O0

You win life.

Enjoy O0

Is it the Justin Lockwood remix? I'm gutting myself at that :lol: :lol: