Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Guest neesy111

Gonna buy it, not everyone has that shit called Sky+ anycase you can't put it on a medium that you can keep.  Sky+ isn't forever you know.

Tbf, it is one of the true premiership classics and we were involved again and we should be a little proud of that.

Neither are DVD's if we're being picky. ???

Nothing is forever actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived today.  It is Region 0 and works on my laptop.  :smitten:

The only bonuses are post-match interviews with Pardew (looking positively post-coital) and Barton (looking like Jackie Milburn with that hair).

Did anyone buy the 5-1 Mackems DVD?  I've only seen it available in Region 2 format.  Not sure if it will play on my laptop.

Mine arrived today.  It is Region 0 and works on my laptop.   :smitten:

The only bonuses are post-match interviews with Pardew (looking positively post-coital) and Barton (looking like Jackie Milburn with that hair).

Did anyone buy the 5-1 Mackems DVD?  I've only seen it available in Region 2 format.  Not sure if it will play on my laptop.

Regions don't matter when you play  DVD  on your laptop. The dvd-player itself is region free. It's the program that you use to watch the dvd with that f***s you up region wise. But that can be solved by downloading a DVD-player that handles all regions..

Download VLC-player. It's small and free, takes about every codec and discs on this planet, DVDs and all regions included

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Regions don't matter when you play  DVD  on your laptop. The dvd-player itself is region free. It's the program that you use to watch the dvd with that f***s you up region wise. But that can be solved by downloading a DVD-player that handles all regions..

Download VLC-player. It's small and free, takes about every codec and discs on this planet, DVDs and all regions included

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Cheers!   :thup:

Have searched through skysports.com for the fanzone video from this match without results. Anyone seen it? Or does it exist at all?

I think fanzone is only for the televised games. This one was on Saturday 3pm.

Have searched through skysports.com for the fanzone video from this match without results. Anyone seen it? Or does it exist at all?

I think fanzone is only for the televised games. This one was on Saturday 3pm.

Man, that sucks! We've been robbed for a legendary recording!

Almost cried, again.  :lol:

:lol: :smitten:

Everytime I sit and think of this moment, it makes me feel totally overwhelmed with pride and shock. Cannot even describe it, it's like total euphoria.

Honestly, words can never reall sum up that feeling when that rocket hit the back of the net.

I've never heard a roar like it. And I never will again.

Had i been there i honestly think there'd have been fainting potential. I wouldn't have a f***ing clue what to do with myself. :lol:

:lol:

My legs did go a bit wobbly and I couldn't walk out the ground at full time. I also hugged a total stranger when Cheik scored :laugh: