Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

If you can't release a DVD for the greatest comeback in the history of the PL, when can you?

Some people just like to complain for the sake of it. It's not 'small time' at all. The two times we've done it have been two of the greatest results that we've ever had man :lol:

If you can't release a DVD for the greatest comeback in the history of the PL, when can you?

Some people just like to complain for the sake of it. It's not 'small time' at all. The two times we've done it have been two of the greatest results that we've ever had man :lol:

two times we've done what?  Released DVD's?  the 4-4 one of our greatest results? give over.

Aye, because teams come from 4-0 down in the Premier League every week don't they, oh no wait. First time it's happened :rolleyes:

Leicester 4-3 and 7-1, Man Utd 5-0, Sheff Wed 8-0, Feyenoord 3-2, Barcelona 3-2, Spurs 7-1 off the top of me head were all better than that 4-4.

And?

two of the greatest results that we've ever had

far down the list though.  We never released a full 90 of Feyenoord, a result that saw us into the 2nd round of the Champions League, but we release one of one that got us a point in the Premier League?

Because times have changed, and DVDs are more frequent and popular than they were 10 years ago.

You'd be mad to think of it as "one that got us a point in the Premier League" as it was such much more than that, and I'd love to relive it on DVD.

two times we've done what?  Released DVD's?  the 4-4 one of our greatest results? give over.

Not one of our greatest results, but one of our greatest games. I wouldn't say this is small time. I'd rather watch this than one of our countless more impressive Bobby-era wins.

Recorded the replay and watched it last night. Was srill getting nervous when we were 4-2 down.

Same here. I walked out of the room in the first half because I couldn't bear to watch it :lol:

I have the whole game on my PVR. It's perma paused at the point where Barton takes the free kick leading up to the 4th goal. My PVR remembers where I paused each programme so I just watch the goal, jump up in the air and rewind it back to the same point. I've watched at least once every day since the game.

8 years since Bergkamp got Robert sent off in this fixture :angry:

Bergkamp went down in my estimation when he did that. Was right infront of where I used to sit n all.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0z_irWh1wBPkRbhxHo6EG5mHrwl4g-tiRA1YR3K6E6H-nYmHJPQ

Guest TheSummerOf69

Just been watching MOTD2. Here's what they're calling 'Harper's Elbow' (or should that be 'Best's Hamstring'?)...

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab58/pleasedonotthrow/harper27s20elbow201.jpg

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab58/pleasedonotthrow/harper27s20elbow202.jpg

Is that Ranger's head getting sat on too?

Spurs mate of mine was watching a stream of their game and with 2 minutes left he heard a roar from the crowd and didn't know what was going on :lol: When the commentator said it was because of news of another result he assumed west brom had pulled it back against city because last he saw it was 4-0.