Leon Best

Godot

He was very hit and miss today I thought. One minute he was Leonel Besty and the next he was Peter Lovenbest.

Pretty much this. Was shitting myself when he essentially took out the Wigan player in the first half (mis-timed challenge, that was all). Really thought he was going to get sent off.

Thought he got lucky with that one.

Nah, was yellow card nothing more nothing less. Late tackle but never a red in my eyes.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He was very hit and miss today I thought. One minute he was Leonel Besty and the next he was Peter Lovenbest.

Pretty much this. Was shitting myself when he essentially took out the Wigan player in the first half (mis-timed challenge, that was all). Really thought he was going to get sent off.

Thought he got lucky with that one.

Nah, was yellow card nothing more nothing less. Late tackle but never a red in my eyes.

Haven't had a chance to see it again, was worried at the time.

The chances of Leon Best making an international comeback for the Republic of Ireland while Giovanni Trapattoni is their coach now look zero, after the striker was omitted from their latest 2012 squad.

Trap preferred to pick West Brom's Shane Long - despite the fact his club have already ruled him out for the next six weeks with a knee injury.

:cheesy:

The chances of Leon Best making an international comeback for the Republic of Ireland while Giovanni Trapattoni is their coach now look zero, after the striker was omitted from their latest 2012 squad.

Trap preferred to pick West Brom's Shane Long - despite the fact his club have already ruled him out for the next six weeks with a knee injury.

:idiot2:

:idiot2:

That old man got to be senile.